Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in all weekend, my kids came to visit. We had a lot of fun and so did my husband.

Doreen - LOL, on buying them all. Most be good workouts. Have fun. You probably get a better discount when Cathe runs her 40% off.

Diane Sue - nice job on your workout. Yes, we are lucky :)

Today I will do D7. BBL!

This morning I did Metashred extreme lower body #4. I think I have now done all the lower body workouts 2 times. BJ said in this one it may take a year to work through all the options and levels. I would tend to agree (but I don't see myself sticking with anything that long). I've been doing mostly intermediate level on these and I feel challenged because of the continuous work in the way the sets are structured. I'm really liking for the summer that they don't require a lot of equipment so it's been pretty easy to do them outside.

Good work on afterburn....that one always fries my glutes!! A different kind of afterburn!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

decided to hold off on STS. I think I would get more benefit from it if I didn't take weeks off in between. So, I did Jari Love Extremely Ripped Bootcamp, complete workout, 78 minutes, 484 calories. When I put it in my fitness pal I saw previously with my polar I burned 632 calories. Oh well, again these devices are not accurate, but from what I get now I think it was a great calorie burn. I used the heavier weights the ladies in back used and more advanced cardio work. I thought it was funny that the guy is never sweating in the cardio segments and in the weight segments his shirt is all wet. This one is around 3 minutes of cardio alternated with some ab/core work and compound weights. Lots of lunges in it with overhead press, Arnold press, and front raise. The abs contain some isolation work . I like that there is not a bunch of oblique work. I am always a bit afraid of building that area up. I used to do this one a lot and use the rebounder for the cardio. The man in it does the spin bike. Errands and cleaning today. I need to do some cooking and stuff with all of these veggies I stocked up on. Maybe get some recipes made up that I can freeze part of . Gertie needs her bath. This is her week for the Frontline and I like to get the bath over and her dried well before I do it.
Just got a text from my daughter. Her husband broke his hand catching a baseball at a game that was headed for her head. He didn't go in at first and when it was still hurting a couple of days later my daughter ordered him an X ray. They got him in for surgery this morning. THey put two pins in it.

Belinda, I think yesterday was a busy day for many people. Nice job doing Afterburn with your husband. I don't think I checked in here yesterday either. The family was all here too. Lots of fun.

Doreen, there is no way I could make myself do a workout series for a full year. I am pushing it when I do 90 days. It is nice that they use little equipment though.

Hey everyone,

DH and I did D7 earlier, just getting around to post.

Diane Sue - like your plan! I really didn't do much yesterday, still was busy day. Had a lot of fun. Hope your shoulder is ok with all those overhead presses. I hope your son in law's hand feels better soon.

Doreen - I need to check out Metashred. Glad you having so much fun with them.

Waving Hallo to everyone that checks in after me.

Good morning,

Cardio Slam Modification premix #2 = 62 min is done. I have 2 more over an hour, all it's left are the timesaver premixes. Than I am done with that dvd.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

This morning I started with Hardcore Extreme and clicked the wrong workout, Circuit Intervals stopping at the first weight segment, 18 minutes, 121 calories, heart rate average 133/165 max. I switched to the Hi/Lo Intervals which is the one that I intended to do and skipped the warm up, 66 minutes, 138/177 heart rate, 423 calories. This had me doing I Max combo 2 twice, but I was okay with that. I used the rebounder for some of the Kick Max jumping at the end. I wanted to do Ripped and Chiseled Extremely Ripped tomorrow so did not want weights today. Total time was 84 minutes and calories burned 544, 8409 steps. I have to hit the store again :rolleyes: I stained cabinets yesterday in the kitchen and when I pulled out the varnish it was dried out. I hate going to the store every day. I wanted to stay home and accomplish something and leave my money in my pocket. It was gloss anyway and I want a satin finish.

Belinda, nice work on getting in disc 7 yesterday and Cardio Slam with modifications today. I think I have only done the modification one once. Enjoy your day today.
My shoulders have been fine with the Jari Love workouts so far. I do use the lighter weight on a lot of the shoulder work though. It was my low back that was bothering me last night and I am pretty sure it is the way she does the deadlift moving down on one side at an angle and over and up on the other side.

I ran 2 miles with my daughyer tonight. Too hot to do much else yet until it cools off this evening.

Bonuses and raises came out today...so I feel a little more justified in two workout program purchaes within the same month! [emoji41]

Good morning,

D8 Triceps & Back is done.

Doreen - hope you got a nice bonus yesterday. I hear you on the heat. I do everything indoors, too hot outside.

Diane Sue - I am still working my way through the premixes. WOW, on your workouts. Good job, girl! Sounds like you still have a lot of work ahead of you. What color stain did you painted your kitchen? There is always something to do around the house. I am getting tired of all the working we do.

That is it for me today. Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Good morning. I did Ultimatum white workout this morning.

Belinda I am always impressed that you do all the premixes on a dvd. I just do the main program and a few that look interesting or fit time constraints but you really use the whole dvd!

Today I did Jari Love's Extremely Ripped and Chiseled, 84 minutes(78 actual minutes) 395 calories, heart rate 108 avg/ max 161. There was only jumping in one segment of the lower body. I liked this better than I remember. The first half or workout is legs and back and the second half is the rest of upper and abs. This one sure has the lactic acid build up. I kept dropping weight. I did most with the higher weight increment they used 8-10#, but on some of the shoulder stuff I dropped the weight after starting to 5's. Legs there was one segment that I used 15's where they were doing 12's. I have my grandson here today. I stopped for a bit when he came in with his sister.

Belinda, I just used early American since it is the color the cabinets already are. They look nice with a low gloss. I am working through all of the woodwork in the house except the molding which my husband replaced when they painted and had my grandson stain. Great work on the premixes. I have done most of the premixes at one time or another. Not working through them particularly, just for time or body parts I want to work.

Doreen, I don't know the ultimatum workouts. You have such a variety of workouts.

Today I did I Max 2, 55 minutes, 425 calories, average heart rate 147/ max 188. I then did a youtube Anita champion, rebounding abdominal/ab workout and added 3 minutes of bouncing to it. I bounced a bit when she was talking, 30 minutes, 159 calories, HR 115/167. This was tough. Who knew you could sit on the rebounder and bounce in all different moves on your gluteus maximus and really get the heart rate up? I had to take breaks or let my feet touch the floor a bit. I think my urban rebounder is not as springy as her Bellicon which made it difficult. I kind of liked the change and could definitely feel it in my abs. Total time was 85 minutes, 584 calories, 7,830 steps.

Hey guys,

Today my friend and I did CL Kickboxing & Barre. That one was very fun.

Diane Sue - good job today. My HR goes up with these workouts. Are you lifting heavy weights? Your color of your cabinets sounds lovely.

Doreen - feels like doing a different workout when I do the premix. I get bored easily. Good job!

Have a great evening.

Belinda, I really liked that Cathe Live workout. I enjoyed the barre workout on it. I am just using the heaviest weight the women in the back use which is generally 8,10, and 12 #. Too many reps and sets to go real heavy on these Jari workouts.

Good job everyone on their workouts! I've never tries a rebounder. Always thought it looked complicated abd then I would have to buy more dvds!

This morning I did Anarchy abs Core and Cardio. This one he teaches the L sit and you work on that alternating with various jumps for the cardio. Again the last 10 min is the toughest.

Then I did All in 18 Fierce legs and glutes.

Ha ha me again.

I did Anarchy Abs total body this morning. It said you needed dumbells but then turned out it was all body weight.
Again, it starts out easy and then the last 10 minutes are killer. The hardest variations of all the moves.
Then I did an afterburn premix I made a while ago with one one of the cardio plus two rounds of the strength for the second half hour of this morning.

Today's workout was Jari Love Extremely Ripped Lean Machine, 57 minutes, 317 calories heart rate avg. 117/max146. I forgot that this one is almost like 3 different workouts put together and there is no final stretch at the end of it if you do the complete workout. There is a stretch at the end of the first workout and then it goes into a total body weight program still compound moves but not as cardiovascular and abs workout at the end. I don't think I have done this one as much. I then did Kelly Coffey Body Design cardio and light weights + yoga, 29 minutes, 161 calories, avg heart rate 117/max 149. Total steps for todays workout was 4,326 and calories burned 478, 86 minutes. Yesterday I got in 10,494 steps. I have been getting in more than 10,000 more often lately. Probably due to changing to more active workouts from slower weight workouts

Doreen, the rebounder is not complicated. When I finally broke down and bought one, I expected it to make workouts easier and learned differently. It does depend on what type of workouts you do. Most come with some workouts. You can get a lot of them off youtube. Amy Bento's URX ones are on YouTube. I use mine for the high tuck jumps and flying jacks when I feel I am doing way too much impact. It was a great purchase for me. I would like to get one with the bungee cords someday. When I purchased I got a package deal that was really good with all of the URX MT workouts, two of the original Urban Rebounding dvds and the rebounder. I believe I paid a little of 100 dollars for the whole package. I couldn't pass it up. :)

Belinda, I think as you try out the live workouts you will find those that you love the most. It is nice to have new stuff on a daily basis. Of course then there is the pitfalls of streaming.

Hey girls,

I did my workout this morning. I walked 5 miles. My back hurts. I picked up my dog Brawler the wrong way. I will do D9 tomorrow.

Diane Sue - good job today.

Doreen - nice job today.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Belinda, I hope that your back is better tomorrow. It is so frustrating pulling something just doing a normal activity. So you will be doing leg?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.