Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda also, my grandmother used to grind her own flour and breads and baked things were so much better.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Good morning,

STS M3 W4 D34 + SBF LB is done. Two more discs and I am done with STS. I have done STS for 8 month straight, lol.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Double Like Belinda!!! Great job on doing 8 months of STS!!

This morning my internet was out so my media player wouldn't connect to my roku so I had to use a DVD!!! So Build & Burn Cardio Core and Strength &Stamina Bonus step were it for my morning!

This was from yesterday , I guess I forgot to post: today was family day and when I came home I cleaned up leaves since it was 60 degrees and did not want to miss the chance with warm temps. Then I stained the last shelves and molding for the second closet in our add on room. It will be nice to be able to clean up and put things away in there.

Today's workout was Fit Split Low Impact/ Metabolic workout, 58 minutes (had to pause to write and get something for dh so I went back and restarted the segment that I was on) 359 calories, average heart rate 118, max 177, 2,250 steps. I then did YouTube Sarah Beth Yoga 30 minutes , sciatica, 29 minutes, 48 calories. This one felt really good on my low back and hips. Total time was 87 minutes, calories 407.

Belinda, nice job on the STS. I think I would be pretty tired of it if I did it two times in a row! I bet you have some nice results.

Doreen, that is my problem with resorting to streaming. I am glad I have dvds.

Last edited:
Good morning,

I did an oldie but goodie this morning. I did Keli Roberts (VHS) The Ultimate Step Workout. This one was one of my first step workouts back in the day's. I have to say" it's still a lot of fun without a lot of high impact". I am going through all my VHS's and see if I am still interested/or like the workouts. That should be fun. A blast from the past :) Yes, I am holding on to this one. I also did SBF UB Core 2 = 30 min. Her core workout is very tough.

Diane Sue - thank you! Surprisingly, I didn't get bored with STS :) I play my own music that helps. I will do M2 and 3 in a few month again. I am doing Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. We shall see!

Doreen - thank you! I am still not done with the Cathe Bodybuilding rotation. I will do the Gym Styles next. Hope your internet is up and running again. I hate when that happens.

I will be back later for personals.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Fit Split Timesaver #1 mixed impact cardio, 30 minutes, 197 calories, heart rate 134 average, max 165. I used the rebounder for some of the moves again adding a few extra jumps between some exercises. I then did the bonus abs, 12 minutes, 53 calories. I finished off with another Sarah Beth youtube yoga. I thought I was doing a 10 minutes one and I had accidentally clicked on the restorative 20 minute one. It was a nice one though. I remember doing this one. She uses a bolster and it felt nice :) This was 33 calories. Total time was 62 minutes and calories 283.

Belinda, I started that bodybuilding rotation and got through the STS and most of Gym Styles. I had knee surgery and did not get back to it. You are doing great. I had that Keli Roberts workout. I think that I have liked most of her workouts. I did have a dvd that was a CIA that had a weight cardio circuit with her on it. I don't know what happened to that one though. I know I liked it. Her URX MT rebounding workouts were some of my favorites. A bit lower intensity than some of the others. I really do like the Polyperformance Plyometrics one. It is one of my favorites that I go to. I think they have some of those on YouTube now. Just thinking of the Jump Sport.

Doreen, I hope that your internet is working okay now.

Hi everyone,

STS D49 and SBF barre workout is done.

Diane Sue - nice job yesterday. Sorry, you had knee surgery while doing the Bodybuilding rotation. I done that before, misplacing dvd's. You will find it.

Happy Hump Day!

Today's workout was Fit Split Kickbox Bootcamp/Legs & Glutes, 60 minutes, average heart rate 120, max heart rate 160, 378 calories, 3,787 steps. This came out to a met value of 5.9 for the calorie burn. Workout manager has it at 8.5 met 544 calories :0 I try to pay attention to met values because it helps with my own calorie burn and how to adjust the met values. I used the calorie burn between Map My Fitness and Calories burned which were really only a few calories from each other, because my Fit Bit gave me 257 calories for that 1 hour workout which is way low. If I used that I would be close to the yoga met values. It kind of irritates me. I may start pulling out a Polar device and check.
Weights today I lowered the deadlifts from 30 to 25 and the crossback from the 15 I did the last two times to 12's.
weights step is high step with 3 risers
deadlift 25#dbs 12 reps
squats 30# dbs 12 reps
rear lunge off the step 15# dbs hard to count with all of the pulses and single lifts
forward diagonal lunge 15# dbs 16 reps
push dips off the step 15# dbs 13 reps and 3 sets of 7 pulses ??
deadlift 25# dbs 12 reps
cross back slide lunge 12# dbs 7,7,3,3,3,3, 15 pulses
slide side lunge 15# db
elevated lunges 15# dbs lots of pulses didn't count them
single leg deadlifts 20# db

Belinda, nice work on doing STS with SB barre :)

Today I started with Kelly's Build and Burn Kickbox and Kettlebell , 27 minutes, 144 calories, heart rate heart rate 129 average, 159 max, 1,4775 steps. I then did Fit Split Push, 37 minutes, heart rate 104 average, 168 max ?? , 146 calories, 739 steps. I followed this with Kelly's Body Design weighted kickbox, 12 minutes, heart rate average 133, max 163, 68 calories, 1,098 steps and the yoga segment, 13 minutes, 68 calories. Workout was 89 minutes, 404 calories.
Weights
Bench Press 20# dbs x 10,8,8 reps superset with chest flys 15# dbs 10,8,8 reps
Knee tap push ups bodyweight 10,8 reps
plyo push ups 20 reps (10 wide 10 close)
alternating close grip bench press 20# x 16 , 12,8 reps superset with lying extension 35# barbell 10, 8,8 reps
dips 35# barbell 32 reps
shoulder press 30# barbell 10,8,8 reps superset with goal post 15# dbs 10,8,8 reps
front squat 35# barbell 12,12,12 reps superset with high tight ( I used the fit tower instead of the step) 64 reps at 4 sets of 16 reps of lower and shallow
calf raises 25# dbs 48 reps

Well - I feel like its been forever since I checked in but really only a couple days. Tuesday I woke up with a terrible tension headache that I could not kick until last night. Coupled with some weird shooting pain near my siatica (sp?) that have kept me from wanting to do much. I'm feeling better today with only residual twinges in my hamstrings if I bent over too far!! Total weird- I've never had a head ache turn into lower back and hamstring pain. Of course it could be total unrelated too!

Look like both of you have been hitting it hard and doing great! Hope to be back at it tomorrow but I might just do filler workouts and start Fit Split rotation again on Monday where I left off since this week is a wash!

Hallo girls,

I went couch shopping in DC with my DD. We didn't buy a couch but we decided to go to Lidl a German grocery store that is opening in the US everywhere. I am so excited! They open one not to far from my kids house. They have fresh, baked German breads, Broetchen and Krapfen. The Krapfen tasted so good :) I think Aleisa and I spent like almost 2 hours in Lidl. Their prices are amazing! They will blow Aldi out the windows. The store was bright and clean. They have lots of organic fresh meats, cheese and milks. They also have household stuff, fitness stuff. DD and I bought barre pants/yoga. So cheap! In Germany I used to buy a lot of things in Lidl, they always had good quality items.

I did do SBF UB/Core this morning.

Good job today, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Doreen, you should try some of the Sarah Beth Yoga on YouTube for sciatica. They are great stretches and really help get some relief.

Belinda, I can understand you being excited about the new store. I was so happy when they put Sprouts around the corner from me and I could quit driving distance to go shopping. I love being able to go around the corner like that. When I can I am going to check out Aldis. I went to Sprouts today and forgot to check on some of those items. It looked like they were restocking after their double Wednesday sale. The Kombucha tea I was going for was all gone. Even another that I really like was gone except for one that I do not like with habanero in it.

Today's workout was Fit Split Shred, 30 minutes, 222 calories, heart rate average 143 average, 171 max heart rate(Polar watch said 142/226 go figure) I also did the Fit Split Bonus abs that are on tomorrow with pull because my arms are too tired after pull for the abs. It was much better doing it today. Abs was 13 minutes, heart rate 115 average, max 145 , 56 calories. Total time was 43 minutes, 278. I have my 3 year old grandson here this morning and wanted to get done :) The rotation had the option for Shred double. There is no way I think I will do that. There is a shorter premix that is the first 6 combos, but that is the most of the leaping onto and off of the step. There is one segment in the other half of the workout.

Hi everyone,

I just finished my last workout in STS :) Eight month of STS under the belt! At first, I did the 3.5 month STS rotation. Than I decided to do the STS pyramid down :) Than I pyramided STS up again to start Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. Next week is my recovery week, after that I will do the Gym Styles for a month.

Do STS in its entirety. DONE

Take one week off.

Do Gym Styles for one month!

Do the low impact series for two weeks.

Do Four Day Split for one month.

Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks

Do STS Meso two and Meso three

Can't wait to go to the finish line :)

Diane Sue - I never heard of Sprouts? I am super excited for Lidl opening in the US :) Good job yesterday.

I also did SBF cardio barre = 30 min.

I will try to be back later.

Doreen, you should try some of the Sarah Beth Yoga on YouTube for sciatica. They are great stretches and really help get some relief.

Belinda, I can understand you being excited about the new store. I was so happy when they put Sprouts around the corner from me and I could quit driving distance to go shopping. I love being able to go around the corner like that. When I can I am going to check out Aldis. I went to Sprouts today and forgot to check on some of those items. It looked like they were restocking after their double Wednesday sale. The Kombucha tea I was going for was all gone. Even another that I really like was gone except for one that I do not like with habanero in it.

Diane Sue - I have a 8 Week Kombucha Winter CSK Growler Share - 1/2 Gallon. The next CSK is starting soon. We drink a lot o f Kombutcha tea. The girl is local, she makes different flavors each week. So yummy! I also have a Winter CSK for my salads, greens, eggs. In March the farmers market will open up again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.