lEtS gO * * * tUeSdAy

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Today was HCE#1. Wow what a workout! I was DRIPPING with sweat!!! Why did I pick this to do this week??????:eek: I did get thru the whole thing though, and used the same weights as Cathe, so I am happy!

Gin~ I hope your mom is okay, I saw the hurricane hit TX. Congrats on the Cathlete title! How was HCE#1 for you? probably you breezed through it, Ms. Cardio;)

Marcy~ Good luck wiht the rotation, I hope you get the results you want. I also prefer the bootcamp premix of BM2 to the original workout. I hope you are okay today, maybe you should do more steady state cardio? My hair was only straight that one day, and my DH liked it, so he took a picture. Normally my hair is curly, and I like it like that. Its very easy to take care of!:)

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

Today I did Cardio Kicks. Felt a little better endurance-wise than yesterday but still had trouble breathing after about 26 mins. The speed-bag arms with the kicks always get to me. I finished the whole workout though. I tried breathing just through my nose which usually helps. (DH used to have problems breathing and spent a year in an oxygen tent and he told me to try that and it seems to help. He also used to run and said that helped him too.) We just replaced the air filters in the house so hopefully that will help too.

Deanie - Congrats on getting through HCE#1. I really love the HCE workouts but it's been a long time since I've done them. Maybe steady state is better, but I haven't really done interval workouts in a while so I really want to try and work my way back up to doing them again. Since I have more time during the week, I'm going to switch the order of the rotation and do GSL tomorrow and B&G on the weekend. I don't think I've ever done the B&G premixes so it will be a nice change.

Gin - Hope your mom is okay too. Did you survive HCE#1?

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!

I have not worked out yet, but I will. I am going to have the required drug testing done for my new job this morning and will work out when I get back. I am wrestling between doing HCE#1 and MM. I really want to HCE, but my knee has been bothering me ever so slightly!! :mad: So I guess I should just stick with MM today, right? I can only do cardio while out of town.

Deanie~Congrats on getting through HCE#1. I think curcuits are the toughest. I guess your HR is still up there from the cardio and then you have to lift!:p I have not checked the weather, but am sure my parents are okay. After the last bad storm they had a couple of years ago, my dad bought a generator and plywood to fit every window. He is prepared!!

Marcy~So sorry about your difficulty breathing! I used to run with a girl that had a lot of trouble breathing also. Running helps?? Deanie and I became quite familiar with all of the B&G premixes when we did the lower body rotation!:p

Hi Tracee!

BBL

Okay, I am here once again to report that I finished MM. I was able to go up to 20# on the front raise/rear delt squeeze. Yeah! I have to celebrate each little increase!:) I think I scratched my dvd when taking it out of the player b/c it was pausing every few minutes!! ARRRRGGG!:mad: Not bad enough that I need to replace, though.

Have a great day girls!

Good Afternoon

Just got back from a huge shopping spree!!!:D Everything (almost) was on sale, and I really did well. Went to Dick's sporting goods and got a workout outfit, then went to Ann Taylor Loft and got a ton of stuff!!! They sent out a 20% coupon for teachers (did you get yours Gin?) and that includes sale stuff. They were also runnning a buy one sale item, get one 50% off which was also included in the 20% off. Then I also got 6, 25$ coupons to spend after 9.8.08!! Woo hoo!!

Gin~ GREAT job raising the weights:D I would have done MM too if my knee was hurting. Have a great visit tomorrow!

Marcy~ Glad you were able to get thru Ck. I will be doing that tomorrow!! You will like the premixes for B&G. I think they were better than doing the whole workout as is. I think for that series, I liked the premixes better than the series. I know I like the full body weight workout premix on both LIC and DM alot too.

Off to the pool!

Hi Again!

Deanie~I love Ann Taylor's sales. Glad you were able to buy some new things. I bought too much at the AT Loft outlet when we were Florida. Tops and sweaters for $7!! I couldn't pass it up. I recieve e-mail notices from them ALL the time, but didn't get a teacher coupon.

Are you guys planning to buy any of the new Cathe gear soon to be available?? I know I want a pair of lifting gloves. They had a sample pair on the RT, but they were called cardio gloves. Don't know why!?!

Hi Marcy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.