Length of segments on 4DS?

sln

Cathlete
Hi,

I've been out of the loop lately, so forgive me if I've just missed this somewhere obvious. I was wondering if it was posted anywhere how long the weight & cardio segments are on the 4DSplit? Like how long the Shoulders & Core section is, or the Shoulders only. Or how long the Legs section is, etc. I just went back to work after having a baby 6 months ago, and my time is extremely limited for working out, so I like to know how much I can fit in during baby's nap! Is this posted anywhere? Thanks! - Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I'll start this off by saying I did the kickbox only premix this morning and it was 32 minutes which included the warmup, cardio, cooldown and stretch from kickbox. When I remember more, I'll post back.

Marcy

Yes, I did see the length of the premixes on the menu, but I was kind of looking for the length of the "chapters" more. Because I didn't see a premix that was "leg weights only" or "shoulders only". It's really no big deal, I just thought the lengths of all the segments might be detailed somewhere. Thanks anyway! - Sarah

If you go to wwwdotcollagevideodotcom and put in Friedrich, it should tell you the length of all the segments.

Thank you! I printed out the Collage page to keep with my workout stuff. That's very helpful! Thank you for the link! - Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.