Leg & Glutes /Leaner Legs videos

pjval

Is it possible to order just the legs & Glutes DVD, or do you have to order is bundled w/Kick Punch & Crunch? Also...I cannot find the DVD entitled Leaner Legs...is that coupled with something else? Thanks for the help!

Re Legs & Glutes: that is bundled on the same DVD as Kick Punch and Crunch; they did not do these workouts individually during the Body Blast series, but 2 workouts per disc.

Re Leaner Legs: that is part of the Cross Train Express (CTX) series of six workouts on two discs that came out in 2000. You do need to get the entire series to get Leaner Legs; it is not available on disc as a stand-alone workout. However, the series originally came out on videocassettes, so you might want to find some after-market sites (eBay, the Ya-Yas board, VideoFitness's swap-site, etc.) and see if you can get it on video if you still have a VCR.

HOWEVER - the whole CTX series, AND Kick Punch and Crunch are awesome additions to any home workout system. If you've got the scratch, consider getting all of them!

A-Jock

You have to buy the L&G with KPC. You get LL with the CTX series. If you are just looking fora lower body workout I would suggest butts and guts

Thanks...I've been going crazy trying to find them seperately. I have gym style legs and just ordered STS, so I'll probably wait on ordering the CTX series. It sounds like an awesome workout though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.