Last update from me for awhile :-(

RE: I'm so sorry!

Hello,

My husband and I went thru 7 miscarriages. We went thru genetic testing but it did not show anything with us. We took every test imaginable and it showed us nothing.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!! I put myself on aspirin as well as extra calcium and a good vitamin with folic acid after I did alot of research on the internet. I started this at least 3 months prior to trying to conceive. We now have 2 boys ages 6 and 8 that we are extremely thankful for.

Give yourself time to grieve about this lost baby. I would suggest waiting 4 to 6 months. This allows your body and emotions time to recover from this.

I hope everything works out and take care,

sarah, thank you for your replied, yes i am not bleeding right now the only thing is that i am discharging something else. but i feel great i thing i will go ahead and start working out. i have a doctor appointment on monday so i thought of waiting until i speak to her but i just feel like i want to start as soon as posible.

have a bless day!
dominican1

Sarah--I was watching for your posts and praying for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Get the testing done. I know that at times there are things the docs can do to make a woman who has difficulty staying pregnant, stay pregnant.

Eli--I am sorry to hear about your miscarraige as well.

May the God of all comfort comfort you both.

Maggie

Sarah, I am so deeply sorry! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how you are doing.

Eli, I am very sorry for your loss.

Autumn

I am very sorry for your loss.
There are many tests you can take that are not all "genetic" testing. Start w/those. See an RE (reproductive endochronologist) for testing. Not all insurances cover genetic testing so I'd start w/the basics first. I had to take progesterone & baby asprin through my pregnancy to keep my little girl & she's a happy little 3 month old now :)
I wish you all the best.
Lynne

Hi, Sarah - fellow BB here...

Hi, Sarah. Had to come over to read your story. I'm so sad for you and your husband. It looks like you have a lot of support over here so I'm glad. Since I aleady had my kids before I discovered Cathe, I don't come over here often. Wish I had such a supportful group after my miscarriage 11 years ago. It would have helped. Luckily I got pregnant right away and delivered a precious baby girl.

I'll keep you in my prayers...

Sue

Hi Sue

Thanks for reading my story and for the sympathy. It's been hard . . . it's my 3rd miscarriage, and my biological clock is just thumping away. Sigh. I have an appointment on the 22nd to see what the next steps should be. The ladies here have been very helpful in giving me hope and offering suggestions. Thank you! See you in the Buff Badgers thread! Hugs! - Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.