KOS / Oh My Bod - too low cut?

Bev K.

Hi everyone!

Just before Christmas I received my order from Sharon - the pink/white pants from KOS and the V-front pants from Oh My Bod. They are so low cut I'm afraid to bend over for dead lifts! LOL (They are also too long and because of the slit they drag the ground so I would have to have them hemmed.)

Has anyone else who ordered these pants had this problem? I love these but don't know how I would wear them to the gym!

Thanks for your input,
Bev K.

Hi Bev! No doubt about it the bra is very low cut & the pants are low rise + I had to have the pants altered. I had to have a good 6" taken off of mine. I don't go to the gym but they sure are sexy. I would wear a tankini w/the pants when going to the gym. Kathy:D

Yes, the pants are very low cut. I find myself constantly pulling them up, so I rarely wear them. The length was actually okay on me and I'm very short at only 5', BUT I have big legs/butt so I probably use more material to cover those areas, making the pants shorter on me.

I have the scrunch front tie pants & they're pretty low, but there's something about the material that keeps them from sliding to an.....ahem....embarassing position. Also I go commando so I don't have to worry about that thong peeking through. And I'm 5'3" w/very short legs & the length is just right for me.

Hey Bev,

I have the pink/white combo too. The pants are a little lower than what I'd normally wear so I tried them out at home first to assess the crack situation. When I first tried on the pants, I thought they were too small because I'm not accustomed to wearing that kind of material. I kept debating whether or not I should return them and get a larger size. After trying them on several times, I decided to keep them.

I've come to the conclusion that the larger size would NOT have stayed up (which might be what your problem is) on me. When I worked out in mine, they didn't fall at all and there wasn't any plumber stuff going on either.

They are WAY too long on me (I'm 5'1"). I had to pin them for my home workout and will get them hemmed before wearing them to the gym. The funny thing is that the Oh My Bod pants fit me fine in length and so do 2 other pairs of pants I got from KOS. There's just something about these that are extra long.

So...maybe you need a smaller size?

Shonie

I'm wondering if this is the same set I just bought from KOS (through Sharon). I bought the outfit that Cathe wears in the upcoming High Step Challenge workout -- lime/white on black. Is this the same outfit your're talking about, except in pink & white?

I was considering ordering the pink/white combo because the lime/white fits so well. I wonder if there is a difference somehow?

The lime/white/black pants are low rise, but they fit very well. I'm just under 5'6" and the pants are long, but not overly so.

Are we talking about the same clothes?

Marla G.

Hey Marla G --

Yes, they are the same clothes. I also ordered the green outfit and it fits me the same as the pink.

Shonie

Hi Shonie!

I actually thought about getting a LARGER size to see if they would have a higher rise! LOL! I'm 5'2" and about 120 lbs so Sharon recommended a medium which, at the time, I thought might be too big. Now I see that she knew what she was talking about. Apparently I have a longer rise and shorter legs which may be contributing to this problem. 'Cause when I try to pull them up I get that nasty, ahem, "camel toe" thing going on. yuk~! :)

I'm so ticked off because I really, really love these pants!! The v-front ones from Oh My Bod are cute too!

Bev K.
(who thinks maybe if she keeps talking to you guys about it she might talk herself into keeping them :) )

RE: Hi Shonie!

Hi Bev, I'm only 5' and have a very very short torso and also have the "camel toe" thing going on. I have never had this problem before with workout clothes. I will not wear these pants if anyone is at home with me. I have the outfit from Stretch Max, by the way. I have lost some pounds since I last wore these and wonder if maybe that will make a difference. Next time I'm home alone, I'll give them another try; otherwise, they just sit a drawer which is a shame since they were not cheap and have a very flattering fit other than what we're talking about.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.