KOGA

I looked at that site...they have something that you can purchase for $50, but it does not say what it is or what you get for that amount.

looks good but like the above poster said, i don't know what i'm getting for $50. i would like at least a preview of the workout before dropping that amount of money.

looks good but like the above poster said, i don't know what i'm getting for $50. i would like at least a preview of the workout before dropping that amount of money.

My thoughts exactly.
Kariev, I think we're reformed compulsive buyers.:D

Hey, I just sent an email to him asking about it. I let him know that several people were interested but we need to know what we're getting for the money we spend and would like to see a preview of the workouts. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

eh....well for the most part, to me, it looks like mostly kickboxing, just less bouncy...I guess you could say.

It looks fun but to me, it doesn't look much different to a lot of the kickboxing I've done...minus the bouncing/jumping. but it might be something nice to incorporate to keep things a little less monotonous (did I spell that right? lol):p:D

Thanks for doing that, Jill. Looking forward to getting some more info before I make a decision.

hey thanks for posting this, I'm going to research it more! I teach both of these, I wouldn't mind learning how to become a Koga instructor! I appreciate you!

I heard back from him...

this is what the email said:

"Jill,Thank you for your interest in my Koga Workout. You are going love the program. Here is the breakdown of the Koga Workout DVD . DVD #1 contains a 20 min "K"onditioning workout (this is NOT the actual Koga Workout) rather a workout to get you conditioned for what is ahead. Next Is the "O"rganizational DVD which demonstrates seperatly, Kickboxing moves & Yoga postures. Now you are ready for Koga "Go" a 45 min beginner/intermediate workout that is guaranteed to get you "Go"ing. DVD#2 Finally, you are now ready for the "A"dvanced 60 min High energy Koga Workout. You have now arrived! Also included is the 8 min super ripped abs abdominal workout.The Demand for Koga Is HUGE right now, Shape mag just featured it on page 93 of the Nov issue. If you have any further questions feel free to call me @ 631-766-39434. Fitfully, Jon Koga"

I still wish there were a good clip to watch!

The promo clip with testimonials on the home page shows clips from a live class. What I saw there reminded me of the Taebo Lives. There was hardly any yoga and a lot of typical kickbox in the clips.

I saw that. I'd really like to know how the yoga and kickboxing are meshed. You're right, though...from what they showed, it looks like more kickboxing and less yoga.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.