Kitchen Nightmares TV show

KimDW

Cathlete
Has anyone watched this show yet? There have been 2 episodes so far. I could never watch his other show "Hell's Kitchen" because I didn't think it was right how he yelled at the chefs. But even my husband likes this show. Chef Ramsey is the type of person who will go in there and tell them what needs to be said.

Kim

I watched last week's Kitchen Nightmares at Peter's restaurant. I like it, but I prefer his UK version of the show to the American version on Fox. In the UK version, he goes back to the restaurants he consults several months later to see if the changes are working or if they slip back into the same old bad habits.

I've watched both of them. Last night I made the mistake of watching it while eating dinner! Ewww! I cannot believe that restaurant. If I were Gordon Ramsey I would have called the Health Department and had the inspectors that are responsible for reviewing that restaurant FIRED. UNBELIVEABLE!

I am a huge Gordon Ramsey fan. I missed the first episode due to my schedule but I caught it last night!! That kitchen was so gross and the staff was in need of help and Gordon stepped right up!! Love it so far!! IMO duck

I'm a huge fan of Gordon Ramsay. My DH and I have been watching the BBC version of this show for years. This show is great. He really tells them what no one else has the guts to. He's got a great talent for turning things around. Did you catch his interview on Larry King Live a few nights ago?

I did not want to watch Hell's Kitchen and never did, but watched the first epicode of Kitchen Nightmares - it was good! I'll be looking forward to watching more. I'm glad Ramsey was able to dial it back. I hate screaming.

I watched it for the first times last night and I am a fan! I couldn't believe the atrocities in that restaurant.

Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.