Kimberly Spreen Fans

I love Kimberly Spreen!! I really like her kickboxing style. I have been to this website but did not give it much thought, these workouts (the ones that Collage does not sell) look very tempting!!!! :) Thanks Edie

My favorite is Absolute Kickboxing but I enjoy Cardio Camp and Kickbox Bootcamp as well. I don't know about the other workouts. They don't look that appealing to me. Kimberly Spreen has become one of my favorite instructors and I will watch for future workouts from her.
Angela:)

I've had all of Kimberly's workouts except for the step workout, Progressive Strength, and the new one Collage is listing. Triple Threat was her first, and gave a taste of what she could do. I like Box and Flow better, because I prefer the "Flow" section to the similar type of section in TT, but the boxing segment is a bit short for my tastes.

Play Ball and TT have similar med ball segments, and I like them, but I'd much rather see them combined with something else, like in a workout similar to Absolute Kickboxing, using med-ball moves instead of the bar.

I think my favorites are Absolute Kickboxing and Cardio Camp.

I wish people would stop saying such wonderful things about Kimberly Spreen! I can't afford any more workouts after the presale!!!!

Deepdiscountdvd has two of her DVDs for $10.98 and free shipping and handling. ( Cardio Camp Workout and Kickbox Bootcamp.)

I like Kimberly Spreen too, and ordered those 2 workouts from DD. One of them (the kickboxing one) is on back order, but they are supposed to get more in next week.

I was talking with my favorite group fitness instructor at the gym today (she's a Cathe fan) and somehow it came up in conversation that Kimberly Spreen is one of her closest friends! She's my instructor's boss at Lifetime Fitness Corporate Headquarters. She's about to go see her at a fitness convention next week. Now I want to try some of her videos!

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.