-----KeTTLBeLL THuRSDaY-----

Gayle

Cathlete
Hi all!

Just getting us started. I'm taking a rest today to fully develop my theory on "LOST".

BBL!!! :)

Hi Everyone

I did two segments of Classical Stretch. I did the anti aging and maximum flexibility segments. They were kind of hard. I am really sore today!

Gayle- I don't watch Lost but don't hurt your brain trying to figure it out :).

Missy- I would seriously have a heart attack if rats were around me. Snakes, worms, frogs..I'm good. Rats, mice...oh no.

Waves to everyone.

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Today I did Amy's Kickbox Surge & Core. Did 4 combos and surges and a little bit of the 5th combo, core and c/d and stretch. Great workout!
The first surge was kick front, lower leg back into plank and do pushup. This was probably the toughest interval. Felt a little wierd at first but then it felt okay. Other surges had jump rope, tuck jumps, roundhouse kicks and other kicks. Core work used an 8# medicine ball but I had to improvise with an 8# dumbbell and stability ball. She did hip dips on the ball. Throw med ball up in the air, catch and do a curtsy lunge. She did a ball roll in plank rolling ball from one hand to the other. She also did a move where you sat in boat and raised med ball overhead from one hand to another.

Then I jogged for .3 miles with Max.

Gayle - Enjoy your rest day! I don't watch Lost either but don't tax your brain too much working on your theory!

Rhonda - I've been wanting Classical Stretch for a long time now. They just came out with a 2009 series. They're a little too much for my wallet right now but they all sound great.

Missy - Thanks! Believe it or not, my allergies aren't that bad right now. I took it so I wouldn't get a reaction when I got my allergy shot. I'm glad you enjoyed your rest day. Everyone needs a total rest day once in awhile.

Waves to Deanie, Andilynn and Jane!

Marcy

Good Afternoon gals:)

I took off today and tomorrow from work. I have 3 days left and its a use it or lose it thing. Today was DS9's field day at school and DH is home, so I worked out this morning and ran to field day! (actually we walked, its a beautiful day and school is only 1 mile from our home)

Here's my workout today. I really liked it:

"Helen" from crossfit one world

Complete three rounds for time of:

• Run 400m
  • 21 kettlebell swings (M:53#/W:35#)
  • 12 pull-up

warm up::: 5 minutes on the treadmill at 3.0 and 4.0
cash out::: Deadlifts 5X 75# and a rope tabata.

***comments::::
*1st 2 rounds treadmill at 7.0
*3rd round treadmill at 7.5
*kicked off running shoes after 3rd round on treadmill, found it hard to swing well with the shoes
*used 45#kb for swings
*all pullups assisted
*time: 11:13:D

total workout time was about 30 min.

================================

Gayle::: I know what you mean about LOST!! I have no theories, just more questions!! (which I posted at the end of yesterdays thread) Enjoy your rest day!

Missy::: RATS!!!?? I was freaking from your post!:eek::eek:... I'm with Rhonda, good with snakes, spiders and frogs, but rats!!? NO WAY! How was SIM today?

Marcy::: Your kickbox sounds fun, I may have to break out 4DS kb tomorrow;) Glad you enjoyed your workout and run!

Rhonda::: Classical stretch must really get in there, if you are sore today!

waves to Jane and Andilynn!!!

Have a great day everyone, I'm headed out onto my deck to enjoy the weather and my book. I hope I don't fall asleep out there!!LOL

Hey guys! This will be a quicky... I am running super late today. :confused:

Did SIM, it was same as Tuesday's, but I think I need to up the weight for windmills. I had a VERY hard time today. I just wasn't motivated today and while I working out I had to concentrate very hard on my form, and usually it is effortless. Next time I will make my rest time not so... restful. :p After SIM I did Donkey Kong (3 Rounds: burpees, swings, box jumps in reps of 21/15/9 with stair running between exercises) from Crossfit. My time for SIM was 22 min, for DK it was 8:45ish, and it was HARD! It feels good getting it done today, especially since I am feeling so incredibly unmotivated and lazy today.

Gotta run, will talk to you guys later. :)

Missy

Hi Everyone~

No workout for me :( today. It's my sister's birthday and we are celebrating tonight. :) I think there is some cake in my future!!! :D

Gayle ~ I'm not a LOST viewer so I can't help you with the theory.

Deanie ~ Great workout today.

Missy ~ Great job in pushing through your workout today. Rats? I'm not sure where they fit on my eek! scale as I've never come across one...just spiders, snakes, roaches, mice, turtles and frogs.

I got my new 25# med ball yesterday afternoon. It's a beautiful blue. Can't wait to slam it, swing it and have some fun with it.

Wave hello to Marcy and Rhonda!

Jane - Happy Birthday to your DS! Enjoy your cake!

Rhonda - Which CS series are the ones you did from?

Missy - Great workout!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.