****keep-it-clean-thursday****

I want to come to the get together too!!!

I'll tell you all abt ryan's wos later... He does a 3 day split and is getting crazy strong!

Of course!! And thanks for helping with the workouts! It's one thing to do your own rotations but to help your husband is a whole 'nother ball game!

Klaudia, I think M&D would chat up like crazy!:D

Angie, LOL at the British talk! I love it!

Mike will ask me for exercise tips and takes form pointers well, but he pretty much does his own thing. Apparently its workin'!:D

See-that's what I keep telling him! He eats a ton-lots of healthy stuff and lots of crap too-he can eat sleeves of Oreos in one sitting! I told him Hugh Jackman ate 5000 calories a day for his role in Wolverine and he said he can't afford to eat like that-too cheap! What do you think of FF's rotation-maybe it was the one you did-doing 4DS twice through? He needs to follow something.

Klaudia I'm still looking for a rotation...I can't make up my mind:confused:

I'll love to watch Hugh Jackman eat 5000 cal...I'll even cook for him.

robin, i loved ff's dec and jan rotation - really fun!

kl, dinner out sounds like fun. i am not sure i could run as fast as you on the tm. 9.5 is amazing! i get scared i will fall.

ang, glad you got out with the girls.

kate, have a good walk.

anne, therapy is tough work, but important. somedays i want to skip, but then i am glad when i go.

so, what are true "drop sets?" i am doing them according to what i see on line, but maybe someone can explain it to me? aidan and i went shopping during our showing this am. back for lunch then nap for him, bis tris +- shoulders for me. then to school this afternoon to help out for a bit. overall a good busy day and it will keep my mind off my family garbage.

eats this am got a bit too snacky, but i am back on the wagon for the rest of the day for sure. and, i got 2 cute shorts and 1 cute sundress at jcrew outlet - love sales! no more shopping for me, though:( bbl

robin, do you need a chefs assistant when you cook for hugh?:D
i did ffs dec rot and loved it!!!

morris, yay shopping! jcrew is my alltime fave place to shop! love their kids stuff too, but i dont buy it too often.
i like busy days too.....hang in there!

-
25 min walk, clean lunch, and a wo. i could get used to days like this!
i did kpc cardio power & c&w abs.
will do cs ub stretch tonight.

Quick drive by. Sorry for lack of personals. I'll be back tomorrow, I hope everyone has a good night.

anne

he's all yours robin! i just want to stare at hi muscles!

good luck tonight anne!

-
getting dressed for nieces baptism.....my skirt is super loose/falling off! yay clean eating!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Evening, ladies!! CRAMPS! I'm sitting with a heating pad on my feet, per Kate's recommendation. My day could have been cleaner, but AF did get to me a bit. Could have been worse for sure.

Sorry I never made it back at lunch for more personals -- laptop had a dead battery:rolleyes:

Hi Everyone!

I am exhausted. I went to work today and it has worn me out. The good thing is I felt well enough to go to work and I was able to get up on time. Chris asked me how I liked having 5 days off from work. I told him I would like it a lot more if I wasn't sick!!!! Just one more day and then the weekend. I really want to work out but I was wiped out from just getting ready this morning. I wanted to go for a walk tonight but we got thunderstorms. I guess I just need the rest.

Katie, I hope your cramps go away.
Morris, Yeah! another showing. I hope you get an offer soon. You asked about my squat racks earlier this week. I found a little corner in my workout area to store them when I am not using them.
Klaudia, that's great about the red wings. It is really hard to eat healthy out.
Kate, did j enjoy the walk. that's cute that she likes the horses.
Angie, I think there is an intensity series rotation. Remind me to check over the weekend.
Robin, did you talk yourself into cc today?
Anne, have a good night.
Lisa, I am sorry your internet is restricted.

Have a good night.

Colleen, Sorry you're feeling so crummy! And your walk got stormed out too! Hope Friday is productive and you can ENJOY the weekend! Do you and Chris have any vacation plans for the summer to look forward to?

Lisa, You hanging in there?!

STS S/B/T is done! It took forever-the girls kept interrupting me! I spent my whole afternoon waiting for Nevena to take her nap-never happened:( I did get my grocery shopping done though-my dad met me at Meijer-he was on his way over and called when I was on my way! Dinner ended up being scrambled eggs with spinach, cheese, and salsa in a ww wrap. Need a glass of chocolate milk now!

Kate, a baptism on a Thursday? How'd it go?

Colleen, listen to your body! You'll be back on track by the weekend:)

Hey Lisa!

We all have tall husbands! My DH is 6'6" and sturdy. Huge bones and muscle mass. Not fat, but super solid. He does his own thing also. He lifts super heavy too. He laughs at my weights. He's been playing in a basketball league and I feel so sorry for the guys he posts up against. Ouch! Anyway, off of work so now I get the internet time.

Robin & Kate, I'm joining you guys when you have your little cookout for Hugh. I'll stare with Kate, lol!
Angie - Glad you had a good time. Tea and scones, yum!
Colleen - Hope that bug leaves you for soon for good!
Morris - Yay for shopping! I might have to check out FF's rotations. I need a rotation.
Katie - Hope your cramps go away. I so don't miss having AF monthly.
Anne - Good night! I haven't even eaten dinner yet!

Well, I need to find a rotation to help me build strength and some muscles. It's weird because my waist has shrunken so I'm pretty lean in my legs and pretty much all over, but soft, kwim? So gross. My arms are thin, but not toned like before. Not totally flabby either, but not like prepg kwim? I've been lifting, but I think I need to start from scratch again. Any suggestions???

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.