Just thought I'd try to blow everyone's mind early this morning

Now they are talking about some societies that live on mostly seal blubber and don't have the health problems Americans do.

It's all about the confusing food messages we've received over the years...you'll love it!

Now they are talking about some societies that live on mostly seal blubber and don't have the health problems Americans do.

It's all about the confusing food messages we've received over the years...you'll love it!

Its true, there are Inuit tribes that do this. They can take a nibble of blubber and not need to eat for days. My dad saw this when he was working in green land and Alaska. Apparently they also eat a fermented fish that has probiotics in it that allows them to digest the blubber, you and I probably can't do it.

Its true, there are Inuit tribes that do this. They can take a nibble of blubber and not need to eat for days. My dad saw this when he was working in green land and Alaska. Apparently they also eat a fermented fish that has probiotics in it that allows them to digest the blubber, you and I probably can't do it.

Hmmm...fermented fish? Only if it comes in a Sex in the City Cosmo!

:)Jonezie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.