Just loooove MIS

texasmom

I've been working out with Cathe for a long time now, but it's just recently that I have acquired a decent set of weight equipment at home. So I ordered MIS and did it for the first time yesterday. Man oh man oh man what a work out. My husband kept coming upstairs and saying "my gosh, are you still at it!!!???" I've been spotty over the years with lifting and since I began teaching two years ago, it's really been hit and miss. This tape really lets me know that it did its job. It seems each passing hour another muscle starts to ache! Gosh it is awesome. That's really it. I was just so impressed and challenged that I felt like sharing.

I split it into 2 workouts....lower one day, upper the next and it had me screaming this morning!! Love this tape, love Cathe's workouts!!
Shara

I'm with you! MIS is full of great back-to-basics grueling stuff. I did it this week for the first time in a LONG time and am still sore two days later. I had forgotten how good it is. I've been infatuated with Power Hour and doing that and other Cathe's for a while, so I was really surprised at how sore I got from MIS. I love that feeling! (Am I sick or what?!) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.