just got body max 2

jnka825

Cathlete
. . . in the mail today and cannot wait to do it. I wonder if I can get through the full 90 minutes. . . we shall see.

kristin

I just did this one today--I did the Cardio Blast premix, which is 62 minutes. It's really fun! I rarely do the whole 90 minute workout at once because of the time factor, but it's great, too. Have fun!!
Valerie

You will LOVE Body Max 2!! It's so versatile! I did the Cardio & Weights premix this morning as well - it's my favorite premix. BM2 has a very thorough upper body section that is excellent!

Have fun!!

Lisa

I got BM2 tow weeks ago. One day I did the warm up and the step segment. It came in at close to 1/2 hr or so workout. A couple days later i did the warm up and power segment, also about 30 min or so. Both were great cardio workouts. I've also tried the upper body, which was really good to.

I dont think I have the stamina to do the entire 90 min. I'm going to have fun using the premixes on this one.

Carmen.

I love love love this DVD! My favorite is the Scrambled Cardio Premix or Scrambled something (eggs maybe? :D) Anyway, I use the whole thing, the premixes, and bits and pieces of it with other workouts! Its great! You won't be disappointed!

I had to sell my workouts back in december last year so im slowly rebuilding my collection. I just purchased this workout this morning....I missed it so much:)

Kristne, let us know how you liked it!!!

love it!

Well, I did it yesterday for the first time. It was hard, but I got through it and it is worth it. The only thing is the dvd skipped the fourth power circuit. It keeps skipping that one segment. I think I may have a defective dvd. i tried it on my computer and it didn't skip the whole segment, but it froze on and off through that segment. Other than that it was great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.