JUST FOUND OUT!

Yea Cathe!

I had a feeling this announcement would come soon! I know little Eric will be two in December and thought "I bet it's time for another!" My sister and I are two and 1/2 years apart and it was nice to for us to be so close in age growing up.

I'm almost 3 months pregnant with my first and it will be fun to compare notes with you and everyone else on the Pregnancy forum in the coming months!

Congrats to you and Jon again! :)

p.s. I hope you'll consider doing a pre- and post-natal video! If anyone can put together a fun, safe and challenging workout for advanced pregnant exercisers, it's you!

That is wonderful news Cathe.. you are new to me but already so dear and valuable.. I wish you the best of luck and a great pregnancy! May you and your family and pets have the best of everything!! :) :)Congrats

Kandeycane

Congratulations to you and your family Cathe!!

What great news! I've been out of the "loop" for a while but just had to chime in with congrats :).

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lisa

Congratulations Cathe!

Now I know we'll all have some new videos to look forward to after the birth of your second little one; that'll shape you up again!!

Myra :D

Hi Cathe,
CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful news!!! I am sure that you all must be thrilled. How exciting for little Eric to have a baby sister or brother on the way! I hope you have a smooth and easy pregnancy (like I was fortunate to have). Take care.

By the way, I am loving RS and PH. Thanks for the great workouts!!

Lisa

RE: Hey Kathy M -

>I've got one ALMOST at the
>learner's permit age and counting
>the months-- ohmigosh. How
>do you stand it???
>:)
>
>Kathy S.

I don't!!!!! :):)........actually, if I didn't have workout to relieve a lot of stress, I don't think I could. I am so blessed to have two wonderful children but they can get me stressed out at times--but I wouldn't have any other way.

Wonderful news!

Congratulations to both of you. I hope you have an easy pregnancy and a healthy brother or sister for Eric.

Congrats Cathe... I'm wondering too... where you found the time to add to your family;-)... Great news and I'm sure Eric will love having a little one to play with!

God's blessings on you and your growing family! You will be in my prayers! CinDee

>:-jumpy :-jumpy Congratulations to you and your family Cathe!!! Having a baby is such a special blessing and being pregnant through the winter months has many advantages too! I don't know how cold it gets in the winter in New Jersey but here in Utah that little extra heater makes the cold winter "a little warmer". ;-) Thanks so much for all you do for all of us! Wishing you the best of health and happiness in the exciting months ahead!

redrocks :)

Hi Cathe,
I haven't been online for a few days, so sorry to be late to congratulate you both! I am so, so happy for you...you deserve all the happiness in the world. My husband (Eric!) would like me to add his own congrats...I can never get him to exercise, but he loves to watch your workouts as he says you're the very best he's seen.
Again, best wishes & all happiness to you & your hubby & little Eric, with much fondness,
Ruth & Eric
p.s. I stay offline for 3 or 4 days, & look what happens! I miss the most exciting news of the year! :)

So Happy!!!!

Cathe,

My heart leaped to read this!!!!!

So Very Happy!!!!

Enjoy every aspect!!!

Eric will love having a little one to pal around with!!!

SO HAPPY my heart is bursting!!!!

Much Love!!!!
Laura

P.S.

Cathe,

This is more exciting then a new work out tape!!!

Laura

Cathe,

That is so wonderful, we are trying also, hopefully I will be as lucky soon!!!

Lisa

Cathe:

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!! As a two time Mom myself, I just want to tell you how much easier the second one is. All the nervousness and paranoia of the first is over, and by the time you get to the second, it is so much more relaxing. Enjoy!!! Are you hoping for a girl this time. I know, people always say that they will take whatever God gives them, and I agree. My first blessing was a girl, and after waiting 7 years, we were blessed with a little boy. Its kinda fun having both.

Anyway, congrats again!!!

Blessings,
Cynthia

CONGRATULATIONS CATHE!!!!

That is so awesome. I wish you the best during your pregnancy and hope that is a thoroughly enjoyable time for you both. You are so inspiring. Keep up the good work; wife, mommy, fitness guru, and business woman. Where's your outfit with the big "S" and cape. :-wow

One of your newest fans,
Aerika :):):)

RE: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

WOW! I have to once again say thank you so much for such an adbundance of well wishes. I read them allowed to my husband yesterday and we feel so honored and special. I will certainly print this out and save it to show our little new comer just how welcomed he/she was. You are all so kind :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.