Just for you Cathe - some Figure Success Stories and yo...

LizN

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,

Just to show everyone how effective your DVDs are - my client, Michelle, in the green, trained at home exclusively and for some of her training we used 4 Day Split, Bodymax 2 and Low Max. Michelle's target area was her legs and doing the Scrambled eggs Bodymax Premix and one of my own Lowmax mish moshes leaned them up beautifully.

I have used Lowmax for years in helping competitors lean out their legs. It's my very own secret (well not so secret) weapon.

I think it's proof positive that you don't have to belong to a gym to get into great shape. Shelley, my client in red, got hammered by the Bootcamp premix of 4ds on occasion as well.

and I am the pale one on the right - tell Nancy that I don't look anything like a beach kissed Aussie.

inba2008072.jpg

Thanks Cathe!
Liz N

Wow! Your two clients look fantastic, as do you!

Can I ask how you used Low Max and the BM2 Scrambled Eggs in their training regimes?:)

I would like to know this too. I am a figure competitor who also used Cathe rather than going to the gym. I have basically all of her DVDs and would LOVE to know how you use Lowmax for sculpting the legs.

Thanks,
Kristen

I've used Lowmax a couple of different ways.
1) As it comes is very effective -really focus on driving through the glutes and always initiate your movements from the glutes. Keep shoulders upright (ie don't tip forward)
2) Annette Aquajock's addition of a 5lb medicine ball for the blasts is also excellent. The first time I did this, keeping my glutes in mind, I couldn't walk for days.
3) My "Lowmax Reloaded" mix - do the step portion first and then run through the blasts TWICE }( I guess if you're feeling really fired up you could add the med ball as well}( }( }(
Cheers
Liz

Thanks for sharing the pics Liz! All of you look great! I feel myself getting the urge to pull out my LowMax now…..;)

Kathy G

Wow Liz! Your clients look amazing. Congratulations to them and you for making it all happen. You must be very proud of them....don't forget to give yourself a pat on the back too. Job well done! Thanks for sharing Liz!

PS....How fun to hear Low Max played such a huge role in their success too.

Liz,

My favorite reason to look at this pic is the pale one on the right. Love your smile. It is ultra friendly and warm and very real.

Your clients look amazing too.

~* Vrinda *~

Congratulations, I wish I could look that good. Still workin' on it! Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement!

Annette Bethel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back