Just did Step-n-Intervals

Aimee

Cathlete
and I just have to say, Boy is my chest sore
happy.gif
! The only thing I will have to differently next time is raise my step height. I always start at 6" to help me get the steps down. While some confused me at first I feel I caught on pretty quickly so next time I definately want MORE sweat!! What a great workout loved this one!!! I'm going to do Power Circut tonight. I'll let you know how my back feels after that one. Oh my aching chest
wink.gif
!!

Just got done with Power Circut

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-00 AT 08:25PM (EST)</font></center>

and I loved that one too! Seems like Cathe took a little bit from CM and SNI(step-n-intervals) and CK. To make up this great workout. Again I didn't mind the little bit of kickboxing that was in it. I even found myself grunting to the kicks! Maybe there's hope for me yet! I really really liked this tape. Let me know what you all thought of CM, CK, SNI, and PC(power circut). Tomorrow I'm going to do LL after my Body Pump class. I'llprobably be dead before the weekend is over, but I'm loving every minute of it
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
!!!

Hi Aimee...

Step & Intervals is my absolute FAVORITE out of all the 8 new videos. I love, love, love the step combos. It all flows so well!

Lynne

Hi Aimee!!

Cardio Kicks, Circuit Max, Power Max and Kickbox are my favorite tapes. Although I love the other ones to. I did 10-10-10 this morning and really liked it. I am not good when it comes to choreoghrapy, but I did all of the moves after the second try. That is saying a lot for Cathe's excellant cueing.

I have not done LL yet, kind of scared of this one but I will do it this week. Wish me luck!

Good Luck!!

LL is awesome!! Now that I've done all of them, there isn't one that I don't like out of the 6-pak
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.