Just did HiiT, dbl pyramid

cb1924

Cathlete
Wow!!! That was tough, fast, and fun. I was thankful it was only 30 min. Awesome workout, Cathe. Can't wait for tomorrow's workout.

Chrissy

I just did this one today too!

I decided to make my first shock cardio workout to be one that looked really tough. (Although... I think 40/20 looks the toughest.)

I absolutely LOVED it!! But I was thankful it wasn't longer than 30 mintues. :p

This was one of the toughest workouts I've done. And I just did Drill Max, BodyMax 2, and Bootcamp last week. :eek:

There was no time for a water break except during the 1 minute break, and it was just a quick sip. I was gasping through it all.

I felt very accomplished after this one. Good music. I loved the timer. Excellent all the way around. I loved seeing the old gang and Deazie. (I do miss Jai though.)

I am so excited about this whole series. I love that these are all under an hour and that there are intense and then, less intense workouts. How perfect to go with our daily lives!

My biggest problem now is which one to do tomorrow? :D

Big thumbs up on this one!

Woo Hoo Becky....nailed it! Have fun tomorrow :)

I just did this one today too!

I decided to make my first shock cardio workout to be one that looked really tough. (Although... I think 40/20 looks the toughest.)

I absolutely LOVED it!! But I was thankful it wasn't longer than 30 mintues. :p

This was one of the toughest workouts I've done. And I just did Drill Max, BodyMax 2, and Bootcamp last week. :eek:

There was no time for a water break except during the 1 minute break, and it was just a quick sip. I was gasping through it all.

I felt very accomplished after this one. Good music. I loved the timer. Excellent all the way around. I loved seeing the old gang and Deazie. (I do miss Jai though.)

I am so excited about this whole series. I love that these are all under an hour and that there are intense and then, less intense workouts. How perfect to go with our daily lives!

My biggest problem now is which one to do tomorrow? :D

Big thumbs up on this one!

This was my first one too. I'm a fan of bootcamp from 4DS (modified for my old body) and the pyramid series :p so I was drawn to it. And I liked the 30min length of this. It was seriously tough. Even modified. It is very high impact so I will only be able to do this once in awhile, even modified. But I liked the pyramid, double wave concept. Can always count on new ideas from Cathe :D

OH YEAH! I just did Hiit 40/20 and it kicks butt!! I was grateful it was only 30 minutes as well. Time flew by. I'm going to be over relatives this weekend so thought I would give the travel fit a try. Happy Holidays everyone. Lori

My niece (19) and I just completed HIIT Double Wave Pyramid. WOW!!! wasn't sure I'd make it through but I did! Stopped a few reps short on some of the intervals. This was intense and awesome!

Four thumbs up - 2 of mine and 2 of my nieces!!

we are now sitting and watching Cardio Core Circuit.

Thanks Cathe, loving what we see and have done so far!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.