Just curious on who's ordered STS, who's waiting.....

Just curious on who's ordered STS, who's waiting.....

• Total voters
RE: Just curious on who's ordered STS, who's waiting......

I've ordered.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

I've ordered.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

I'm on the fence right now. I think that they are going to be awesome workouts, but I just don't think I can swing the money right now. I will probably end up waiting for my bday or something.

Woo Hoo!! I just placed my order!! I can't wait to get these!! The pictures on the blog are amazing!

I ordered on the first day of the presale and I cannot wait to get these workouts!! The more I see posted on the blog, the more excited I get!!

I ordered on the first day. Love the pictures on the blog, but am afeared of those HEAVY weights.:eek: }( :eek:

Gin

I REALLY want this, although I'm a teensy bit scared of it. I just don't have the extra $200 right now. I've been trying to justify it by using a credit card instead of a debit, and then paying it off that way, but I just can't do it. I prefer to pay for things with "real", not "borrowed" money. I learned that lesson the hard way. So for now, I will wait, and think daily about preordering. The only thing is, if I wait til it's released, I know I'll kick myself when I have to pay the full price. Maybe when they announce the price increase......

Nan

I'm ordering on Friday - 3pay plan. The blog photos are what did me in. Looks awesome. I also like the idea of an only 3-day per week commitment (plus whatever extra I choose to do).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back