Just Bought our FIRST HOUSE!!!!!!!!

nkuangel

Cathlete
My fiance and I bought our first house this morning. It is everything we wanted in a house, doesn't need to be updated because it was just renovated. It's in an established quiet neighborhood and it is beautiful!!
We have been looking for about a year now and our wedding is June 14th of this year so it has really worked out for the best!!
I am so excited to start this next chapter in my life, I know it will be a little tough at first because I am still in nursing school but only for two more semesters. Just had to share the news!

everyone have a great night!
nkuangel

Congratulations.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Thanks everyone,

We won't officially close on the house till February 22nd. After that we are going to start moving in furniture and getting the house set up. I still kinda can't believe it because we only put in our offer Sunday. I don't know how I will be able to take all of this excitement, the wedding, the house, the honey moon!!
I can't wait!!
nkuangel

Congratulations to you and your fiance!! Wow, your first house, getting married and finishing school, that's a lot going on! Sounds like 2008 is shaping up to be a stellar year for you. No wonder you're so excited. All the best to you!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your fiance! There will always be a special place in your heart for you first home.

Congratulations to you and your fiance. It feels great buying a house you can call your own. This is also a grat time to buy - the interest rates are really good!

Congratulations! That is such a milestone! 2008 really is going to be a terrific year for you. Enjoy every moment!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.