June 08 Check in FRIDAY 6th :::TGIF:::

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Just finished today's rotation of LIS/HIS Combo premix - it was fun and my HR stood up there so I'm happy :)

Last day of school for my kids today and another [font color=red]HOT, HOT, HOT[/font] day :p

Have tons to do so have a great day everyone!
:7

Good morning, and happy Friday!!

Today's the big day, right Vilma?

I slept in today and skipped the workout -- rough night. I will do whatever circuit it is tomorrow and hit IMAX 2 on Sunday, which is what I had planned for today. I previewed it last night -- you guys are right, it looks really fun! Looks like a blast, so to speak....

Joanne, I do run, but the problem is that during the week I have to start my workouts at 5am or it just doesn't happen, and it's still too dark here to run at that time. So, I will just do the best I can do while they are here. Yes, MIL has parkinson's -- some moments are better than others, as you know.

Stay cool, everyone...
-Beth

Hello all!

I was so happy not to have to pick up a single weight today!! I did the LIS/HIS double cardio premix. It was a lot of fun, not as hard as I thought it would be, but still very good and it got my very sweaty. :D

Vilma, is this weekend your dd's graduation? That has to be very bittersweet. I am struggling sending one to middle school and one to kindergarten this year. :-(

Beth, enjoy your rest day today!

I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday!

Hi Gals;

No DD's graduation is this Monday evening but I have my mom flying in tomorrow and MIL flying in on Sunday and I have to pick them both up at the airport which is close to a 2 hour drive one way.

DD has grad practice which is mandatory today and well I have to just spruce up the place and run and get some new bathroom accessories for the bathroom both grandmas will be using :p

So its another marathon clean up / spruce up .

Plus I'll be grabbing some of the big heads my hydrangeas are giving out to put in vases around the house , bathrooms and guest rooms :)

So busy busy here lol Actually I shouldn't even be sitting here but getting my butt into gear OY!:+

Have a Fantastic Day :7

Hi Girls!!

Just got done with LIS/HIS double cardio!! I haven't done those workouts in forever, and LOVED them! My heartrate got UP there, and I didnt even realize I was working that hard... Gotta love workouts like that! Fun, and I really "dig" the music!

yesterday was DH's birthday, and I was good ALL day, until Bday Cake time...I couldn't resist, and of course I had seconds. So today, my nose is to the grindstone!!!

Becca... that is so funny, Last year *I* sent my oldest son to Middle School and my youngest to Kindergarten. I know EXACTLY how you're feeling!! It's sooo hard as a mom, I swear...!! But , I survived. A few teary days, and I felt sooo lonely in the beginning. But then started loving my days all to myself!!! *GRIN*

But I still miss my baby, every time he gets on that bus...

Soon they'll be home for the summer (and I'll be taking back those words after a few weeks!) They get out June 19th..

Okay, off to get some stuff done! I've procrastinated WAY too long!

~Chris

You'e all making me look forward to LIS/HIS premix! Sounds like it's fun.

Vilma, today is my kid's last day of school, too. They go for entire hour and a half. Congrats on your DD's graduation!! How exciting for all of you. Enjoy the grandmas! Those drives to the airport don't sound fun, though!

Beth, so far I've skipped my workout today too. My family conspired against me. DH kept me up too late and my daughter was up too early. I planned to do PUB this morning and run on the treadmill during lunch. My new plan is to do the treadmill during lunch and PUB tomorrow morning. I may do a walking itread, though. I'm feeling really burned out for some reason, but I need to burn some calories! You'll love Imax2! Yea, I don't like to run too early when it's still dark, either.

Becca, I know, somedays you just don't want to pull out lots of equipment or weights!

Chris, a little cake sometimes is OK. I think you worked it off with LIS/HIS! Happy b'day to your DH!

I sent my oldest son to middle school this year and my youngest goes to kindergarten in the fall. It's really going to be hard to send her off! It's bittersweet, because she's had some serious health issues and in the beginning we weren't so sure she make it this far. OK, I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it!

Everyone have an absolutely wonderful weekend!! And, stay cool!

Joanne

Just a quickie picture of my new furball: Kiwi!!

Kiwi6-5-08.jpg

Chris, Kiwi is adorable! Looks like he's made himself right at home! :) Is he getting along with Samantha yet?

I made it to the gym to do an itread. Yea me! I did itread 20 - 30 minutes. Went about 3.25 miles. I thought about walking it, but ran and it felt good.

Thanks, Joanne!

I'm having so much fun watching Kiwi and Samantha get to know each other. I can totally see how they are amusing each other! It did take a good few days for them to get to tolerate each other. I actually kept them separate, and let them smell each other's presence, before I got them together. Kiwi is a total goofball sometimes (he pounces and runs, he's still a kitten, believe it or not!) and Samantha just stares at him.

Fun I tell ya!

Sorry you and Beth had trouble with workouts today. It sucks to feel that way, wiped out, and just not want to work out, when usually, you're all for it. You do need to listen to your body But I'm glad you got something in, just to get a little of those endorphins kicked in for the day!

Tomorrow's workout looks interesting. I've never done that premix from KPC and Legs & Glutes before! I'm very curious!

~Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.