Jessica smith

chiara

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
I wonder if someone have tried walk strong 3 the new series and what is the opinion.
Thank you very much
Chiara

Hi Chiara, I bought the WS3 digital downloads and love the workouts. I am doing her 8 week rotations that came with the program. The program is well rounded. Lot's of variety in the set. The WS3 is more advanced than her other workouts. She lifts heavier weights and packs a lot in 30 min. I wear a Fitbit and gets lots of steps with her workouts without the high impact. If you new to Jessica's workout, I would recommend try her workouts on youtube first. She does have 20% coupon. I payed with the coupon $61.10. If you need the coupon code, let me know. I am happy to give it to you :) Hope his helps!

Many thanks Bayerngirl, you are so nice , but I think that the description is for susan chung dvds not jessica. Anyway I'm really interested so
I find these series on amazon for 79 $ more or less so where do you take the discount? where do you place the order?

Chiara, the description is for Jessica's Smith new Walk Strong 3 dvd's? Not sure, what you mean by Susan Chung dvd's? The price is $79 on Amazon. If you signed up for Jessica Smith newsletter, you got the discount code in the mail. The code is: WSTRONG3. It brings the price down to $61.50 for the digital downloads. Which was cheaper :) It was my first time buying her digital workouts, I am very happy with them. I will never buy dvd's again :) No waiting, you can download them right away, you can watch them offline too.

WS3 - What is in the package?

Your Set Contains 20 Workouts on 6 DVDs, plus our 8-week wall calendar:

DISC 1: FOUNDATIONS + FLEXIBILITY [104 Minutes]
#1: Foundations
#2: Deep Stretch
#3: Yoga Strength + Strength

DISC 2: CARDIO CROSS TRAIN [93 Minutes]
#4: Cardio Step Jam
#5: Boogie I.T.
#6: Cardio HIT!

DISC 3: SCULPT [96 Minutes]
#7: Metabolic Conditioning
#8: Cardio Interval Sculpt
#9: Barre Sculpt

DISC 4: STRENGTH [94 Minutes]
#10: Total Body
#11: Upper Body
#12: Lower Body

DISC 5: FUSION MIX [95 Minutes]
#13: Barefoot Cardio Core
#14: Tone + Flow
#15: Pilates + Yoga

DISC 6: 15-MINUTE FIX [82 Minutes]
#16: 1-Mile of Motivation
#17: Total Body Training
#18: Streamline Sculpt
#19: Add On Abs
#20: Total Stretch
What do you need for the program?
REQUIRED: Dumbbells, a mat + a sturdy, high back chair. Optional: A step, a small, non weighted ball, + yoga block.

How long are the workouts?
Most are around 30 mins (5 are 15 mins).

If you want the Jessica Smith digital downloads ? https://jessicasmith.fitness/?utm_s...344972181&mc_cid=cc8398bb2d&mc_eid=386c499924

Last edited:
I purchased the downloads as well. The downloads use Purple Player which so far I have found works great. I have done the Metabolic Conditioning and Step workouts so far. The step workout is very straightforward - a mambo might be the most difficulty move it it. The Metabolic Conditioning was good - I used 10's and 15's and my heartrate was up and could tell I was working hard. It lowers a bit when she moves to the floor for glute/chest work. From what I've tested so far I will plan on using these as recovery level workouts - I don't know that I will do an entire rotation but they seem great for getting lots of steps, an efficient, low impact workout without needing to kill yourself. She has 2 modifiers, one for easier, one for harder.

You can see clips here:

http://walkonwalkstrong.com/walk-strong-3-previews/

I purchased the downloads as well. The downloads use Purple Player which so far I have found works great. I have done the Metabolic Conditioning and Step workouts so far. The step workout is very straightforward - a mambo might be the most difficulty move it it. The Metabolic Conditioning was good - I used 10's and 15's and my heartrate was up and could tell I was working hard. It lowers a bit when she moves to the floor for glute/chest work. From what I've tested so far I will plan on using these as recovery level workouts - I don't know that I will do an entire rotation but they seem great for getting lots of steps, an efficient, low impact workout without needing to kill yourself. She has 2 modifiers, one for easier, one for harder.

You can see clips here:

http://walkonwalkstrong.com/walk-strong-3-previews/

Dorren - I really like all the workouts so far. I am on Week 3 of her rotation, I am also doing STS. I did Cardio HiiT, it was a lot of fun and I got lots of steps in.. So far, Cardio HiiT is my favorite in this series. Jessica really moves fast in these workouts, my HR is up there. I had to lower my weights in Metabolic Conditioning, she really keeps your HR up. She packs a lot in 30 min. I am glad I got this series in my collection. Not every workout I own needs to be a puke in the bucket workout. I am glad she shows modifications in all her workouts. These makes great travel workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.