Jari Love - today???

L Sass

Cathlete
Based on a lot of recommendations I got Ripped to the Core today and am dying to try it out. Yesterday I did S&H Legs and Shoulders with PS Legs (floor work) in the morning - and IMAX 3 last night. Can / Should I do my new Jari Love today? TIA

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Hi Lorrie,
Not sure if this post is too late, but my advice would be to forget doing RTTC today, as you worked your legs so hard yesterday. Like you, I am also used to Cathe lower body slayings, er, I mean, workouts, ;-) however, the first time I did RTTC it left my legs sore in ways they haven't been before - I think mainly from the Deadlift/Bicep segment. It's a different style of workout and left my backside sore for about 3 days after (as was every other muscle come to think of it!)
I know you will enjoy this workout, even more so if you give yourself a little rest in between.
Kaz

Thanks Kaz - yep - you were too late, though I used really light weights for this. I know a lot of people said they had great DOMS from this w/o a few days after - so I'll see tomorrow I guess. Interesting workout - though I am definitely spoiled by Cathe's production quality. But thanks for the advice.

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.