JAN. 09 CHECK IN ^^ Wed. 28th ^^

ShyWolf

Cathlete
smiley-greet013.gif

Hello & Happy Hump Day to all.

Just getting us started this mid week morning.

I'm thinking today will be Legs & Glutes followed by some Turkish Get Ups & snatches w/ my kettlebells.

BBL for personals and all that other fun stuff :)

Good morning all..

I am excited today..I got my email last night that my STS is on the way..It said it should arrive today. We'll see. Looking forward to looking it over. I haven't done my 1rm testing yet..I have been putting it off!!

Today's workout will be some cardio. I finished January's rotation yesterday. so, now I will wait for the next rotation...I will probably try to do STS with Cathe..That should be fun!! I forgot who else is getting STS???

Be back after school lessons and workout!!

Good morning and happy hump day! Boy the weeks go fast....

From last night..... Joanne, ice on your windshield?! Oh my..... it's a darn good thing I'm a midwest transplant and not an actual midwesterner -- I wouldn't be able to handle it!! Hottie, how was your dinner last night? That's the kind of thing I miss from the pre-kid days -- spontaneous (or even not) dinners out, etc. Glad you're taking care of your feet next week.

Kathy, I think it's just you, Chris, and me who pre-ordered STS. I think realistically I won't be starting until March -- we'll see if I have the patience to wait that long!!

I did CLX Burn Intervals w/ some kbell swings mixed in, and then followed up with C&W abs. Gotta run.....

-Beth

Just a quickie post before i go do some more 1RM's!

I read some reviews over on the STS check in, and I'm super pumped to start more today!

I got an email notice last night that mine should be here tomorrow!! (Thursday).
2.gif

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve right now!!!

Off I go (Snow Day here today, it's BLIZZARD like out there!), to sneak in some 1RM's with the kiddies home!

22.gif

BBL!

~Chris

Good morning ladies!

Chris, your poor kids will be in school most of June! How exciting STS is so close!! I'm sort of wishing I didn't cancel - it sounds great. I'll probably order it after I finish CLX - who am I kidding? ;)

Hi Kathy, Beth, and Vilma!!

Quick post for now, but I did Burn Circuit 2 today and Extreme Abs.

Gotta run...

Joanne

Hey again...

1.gif

I did some more 1RM's. I still have some left to do, mostly just back and a few ones I still don't "get". thanks for explaining, Beth, the ones I asked yesterday. So you think you do the "21's" with the biggest weight you think? I mean you don't try to do 10 sets of 21's , right? The other one I have no clue to is "Seated Front Press Double arms, 1.5's, Dumbell, seated". What is that???

And yeah, I've decided to maybe try a few of the lower body, but I don't think I'll be doing them so much. I can't lift all that weight on my back and I don't really want to bulk up my legs (mostly my ass) so much.

Vilma:
Legs & Glutes is a goodie!! Enjoy! And enjoy your Turkish thingies too! (sounds so exotic!). I do plan on getting CLX in the future too. Maybe *we* can do that one together when we do?

Beth & Joanne: Speaking of CLX , I happened upon this link while I was looking around at CLX. It's a print out you can use. Not sure if you already have it . Here's the link:

http://www.milliondollarbody.com/pdf/chalean_extreme_workout_sheet.pdf

Beth: Really ? YOu won't start STS until March? why?

Kathy:
Yep, I have STS on the way (in case you haven't figured that out yet!
4.gif
. Let us know what cardio you do!

Joanne: yes, the ice on the windshield. That's crazy! I used to get to park in the garage at work, but now they bus us in from some parking lot off campus. And I have to deal with windshields every morning at work! hate it! Is it bad of me to like that the boys will be in school late in June, so I can run longer? :eek:

here's a "husband's are idiots" for you. My DH lost a filling last night at dinner. He called this morning to have his filling replaced , after he got off of work (he works nights). So he's been there 3 hours, and I just called. They said they sent him to the Oral Surgery Center to have the tooth removed, because they couldn't fix it. Could my D (not standing for DEAR) H have called to let me know? Plus the weather is HORRID out there, snow/freezing rain. ... Oh, I'm going to strangle him when I see him!!!!!

Joanne, of course I was exclaiming about the ice being inside. I had one of those moments this morning where I had typed in a bunch and then it disappeared and I tried to recreate it.

Chris, yikes, I'm not sure what the double arm seated blah blah blah is.... it seems like the same as we talked about yesterday, only double arm, doesn't it? And, good point about the 21s!! That just doesn't make sense for a 1RM, but maybe she wants you to do just one "21", that is, go halfway up, then go all the way up and do the upper part. I don't know!!! Let's hope there's a helpful guide!!

So funny -- I'm not all that anxious to get it -- I know I'll be happy to have it, but since I know I'm not starting right away, I don't really care when it arrives. Chris, the reason I probably won't start til March is because I want to finish most of CLX rotation. I may cut off some of the last phase to get to STS quicker, and who knows, maybe I won't be able to wait at all once it's actually here, but, that's my plan.

Oh, I keep thinking about your funny comment about if a woman were president then all women would get two days off a month for TTOM -- too funny! Imagine the productivity lost, but imagine the world being a more peaceful place. :D

-Beth

Hi again!

Chris, no idea what the double seated 1.5 etc., etc., is! From what I've read the guidebook is really good - maybe they have pictures of the exercises? How many total 1RM do you have to do? It all seems so daunting! Yea, my DH has had a few instances like yours. Worrying me sick by not calling. I think I've trained him well now, though, and he gone in the total opposite direction - calling too much! But that's OK. Hope his tooth is OK and not too painful! Thanks for that link - it won't open here at work, but I'll try it at home. I think they made a mistake in the guidebook - there's space to enter your weights for the first Burn workout, but not the others.

Beth, I"d probably be (re)ordering STS now, but I really want to stick with CLX. I forgot to mention this before, but you talked about having to work out amongst the legos in your space a few days ago. My basement is one side Barbie Dream House/assorted accessories/Polly Pockets and the other side is legos/other various building things. I had to push all the creations aside the other morning to make room to workout and wound up breaking apart a few of them. I forgot and Colin went down there and immediately started blaming his sister for destroying his "village". I had to fess up. Now they make sure they clear the area in front of the TV before the go to bed!

Ta-ta for now all!

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.