It's national donut day!

Ugh!!!
I dun want any they give me serious tummy aches - shhhh I won't mention it to the kids since we have a big Krispy Kreme Donuts place here blech!

>Ugh!!!
>I dun want any they give me serious tummy aches <

They do that to me too! If I eat one, my gut hurts for hours.

I like the donuts! For about 2 seconds, then the guilt sets in, then the heartburn (esp the chocolate ones) then the belly monkeys. then the blech feeling all day. So not worth it. Back away from the donuts, everyone!!! I saw this this morn too, what the heck? We have a donut day? Why not an apple day or spinach day? Actually, when's cheesecake day???

Nan

I agree w/LauraMax, Tess and Nan! (all of you really)

I had one a couple weeks ago w/a cup coffee...it was SO good while I was eating it, then the guilt set in, then the upset stomach....}(

It was so good to feel so bad :eek:

I never knew there was such a thing as "donut day" until I came on here this morning. When did this start? Where have I been all these years?

Guess What? Our courier company just came in and brought us a box of donuts - it is true - there really is a donut day. I had one and it was yummy but so tempting to have a second but I will be good and stop there.

Happy Donut Day!!!

to bad it was not something healthier!

I love 'em but rarely eat them. Once in a blue moon I will treat myself to a Dunkin Donut. I often keep them Entenmenns donuts the house for DH and DS so maybe once a month I'll split one with DS after lunch. They don't give me belly aches or anything...It's just the more I have, the more I want. What a viscious cycle of yumminess!}( :9 }(

Me too! I could eat a baker's dozen in one sitting. Good glazed donuts from my local bakery, microwaved for about 20-30 seconds...........OMG I'm turning into Homer here............

I really love those little powdered sugar one, hostess donettes, I think. Mmmmmm I keep them out of the house or I eat the whole bag!
LD
http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL395/10721112/19111645/307955868.jpg[/IMG]

I often say, if there was one food I could eat the rest of my life and not get fat it would be donuts--specifically the ones with the creme fillings and chocolate frosting on top.:9 I have not eaten a donut in years...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.