It's all relative - Cathe you are the best!

wennell_dennell

So I slogged through Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit last Thursday (was feeling a bit under the weather), and was bemoaning my lack of endurance to my husband. Particularly as I start STS this coming week!

Then on Friday morning the snow plow had left a meter hight plow pile at the end of our driveway that had been rained upon (the joys on living next to the ocean in wintertime!), which took us a full hour to clear - it was super heavy! As a result, my shoulders and core were pooped.

Rather than do a weights workout yesterday, I figured I'd focus on lower body, but wanted some cardio as well. I don't have Butt and Guts (yet), so pulled out a Tracie Long Training DVD (Better Burn Better Buns) that I hadn't done since last fall. The last time I did it I found it challenging - not killer, but challenging.

Holy crap - I sailed right through it! I couldn't believe how much muscle endurance I've gained in my legs since doing exclusively Cathe workouts these past three months! I'm quite strong, so always do well in the heavy lifting style workouts, but fhave ound some of the endurance things a bit more callenging. It is soooo good to see such a marked improvement...

So can I just say, that Cathe, your workouts are by far the most challenging, innnovative and effective workouts available! I can only imagine what my results for STS will be!

Thanks so much - I know you get lots of heartfelt gratitude on these forums, but wanted to add my name to the list.

All the best,
Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.