It's a Terrific Tuesday MELTERS!

Oh and I should probably fess up and give credit where credit's due....I totally found out about that smilie website from our one and only Michele (Miss Lee/mf545).
hanghead.gif
I tend to lurk on the Haters thread (cuz it's so dang funny!!!) and she posted that sight one day. I love how she and August use smilies. I'm always laughing my butt off reading their posts!

Phew, now I feel better now that I confessed my thievery....
rose.gif

ROTFLMAO!!! You KILL me! You're so darn cute!!
Laie_7.gif

Hiya Melters! It's nice to see you. I still lurk here from time to time just so's I can keep tabs on your sweet selves. ;)

I've finally been melting a little :)

Have a great day everyone!

Hey ladies!

Michele -- So did you hear that I'm going to be your body double for Coach Sean??? ;)

Allie -- You're so cute!!

Erin -- Sorry that your hamstring is acting up! Doing some yoga sounds like a great idea!

Kara -- Have fun (??) with errands today!

Michele -- So did you hear that I'm going to be your body double for Coach Sean??? ;)

OMG! Well, you certainly got the raw end of that deal -- lmao!!

I had no clue that you did CC workouts. Do you do PP Saturdays? I'm thrilled to think that you're a fellow Press Player!

Hey Michele!! I was worried b/c I didn't want to embarrass you when Coach Sean sees the photo! (Cindy took it of his "hula girls.") I actually don't have any of his workouts yet, although I'm hoping to get some soon (and I have some wonderful gals who are working on me to get them ASAP! ;)). I don't have any cardio equipment to use them on, but I'm thinking about walking outdoors with them so I can also experience the joy that is Coach Sean! :D

HI MICHELE!!!!!!!!!!
I sure do love it when you stop by these parts. You're the greatest ever.

And what the heck is this about Leanne finally doing a CC workout?!?!?! What did I miss? Leanne--this is SOOOOOOO exciting!

ETA: oh, ok I get it now. You were Michele's body double for the CCPP photo that Cindy took at the RT. I got it, I got it. I can't wait to see it! We're gonna need to photo shop a picture of Shelley in there too! She's a HUGE part of PP Saturdays!

Hey Michele!! I was worried b/c I didn't want to embarrass you when Coach Sean sees the photo! (Cindy took it of his "hula girls.") I actually don't have any of his workouts yet, although I'm hoping to get some soon (and I have some wonderful gals who are working on me to get them ASAP! ;)). I don't have any cardio equipment to use them on, but I'm thinking about walking outdoors with them so I can also experience the joy that is Coach Sean! :D

PM me with your email adress, K?

Hi Allie!!! Hey, didn't you notice my new avatar? Sheesh!

Last edited:
Michele-ma-bell: OF COURSE I noticed your new avatar, silly! I'm afraid it's gonna give me a seizure though....:p All those colors and weird shapes....

Rumor has it it's your sneaky way of posting a picture of yourself without actually letting us see your gorgeous face.....Ya, that's right. I know what you're up to missy.....

What's up wit dat? I wanna see Michele! I wanna see Michele! Hmph. (where's the pouty smilie when ya need it?)

Hi guys,

*sniffs* I might be PMSing and feeling weepy here but uh, I can't keep up this morning guys, I really can't. I am super tired, I worked from 7 am to midnight last night moving, cleaning, gathering the goods to stock this new boat...I had no idea what a huge job this is.:eek: Monday was the same.

I haven't worked out since Saturday...but frankly, I think that I have been so active it doesn't matter anyway. I think I am almost done though, today is the last vestiges of our life on Boat "A" transferred to Boat "B". Oh, and can I just say this?? Men are useless when it comes to moving. I asked DH if he moved all his stuff? He said yeah...I went over there and ha! No, he had NOT moved a thing except his computer.:confused:

I love you guys dearly, Shellers, I emailed ya darling! Hi to my girl Leanne, and Alli, Michele, BG, Kristi, Pegsters, Robin, Lainie bug, Kara, Shannon...bbl maybe, I am just not sure about today's business.:)

(((((TNEAH)))) I'll come help! It'll all be but a memory soon, dahling.

Ok folks, I can't keep up today either. I just logged in and already 3 pages... so my apologies to all. :(

Kishies to all my Meltie babes! Y'all have a rockin good day full of fabulousness and wondeful stuff.

Thanks

Hi there! Are you joining our checkin or are you just poppin' in to find out what an iTread is? Either way, welcome! Do you have a first name?

Go to www.itrain.com and click on "Cardio". You download these workouts onto an MP3 player and use them on cardio machines. iTreads are for treadmills, iClimbs are for ellipticals, iCycles are for bikes, etc.

Thanks for the information. I will check it out.

No, I am not new - I have been around a while - I have just not taken much time with this site as I would like. I haven't set my profile up yet but my name is Sharon. Thanks for asking. Everyone here is so nice!!

Michele -- Oh, I noticed the new avatar, too, and LOVE it! I thought the same thing as Allie -- that it's a sneaky way to kinda show us your gorgeous face!

Allie -- I'd loooove to try Coach Sean, but am not sure how I'd incorporate him since I don't have any cardio equipment. DebbieH is such a sweetheart and has been telling me that I NEED him in my life! ;) Yes, Shelley definitely needs to be in the photo, too! I think that Cindy did say that one person was a body double for Shells Bells, too, but I couldn't remember who it was . . . . I was just told that I'd have the honor of being our dear Michele!

Tneah -- Sending you {{{HUGS}}}, babe! I'm so sorry that the moving is wearing you out! Definitely do NOT stress about not having done a regular workout since Saturday since you are definitely getting one in with all that moving! I used the Forums smilies to get them to work. Just copy and then paste the Forums link.

Breckie -- Kishies to you, too, sweetie! Will you be wearing the glamorous lead apron today? ;)

Sharon -- Hi to you!

Last edited:
Michele!!!!! It's wonderful to see you in Meltyville! And I love the avatar. I can almost picture you now! What's up with the haters looking for a new name? I'm still so out of the loop from my week away. Whoo hoo for you melting too.

Allie, aren't those haters a hoot? August and Michele crack me up with their creative use of smilies.

Leanne, where is the "body double" picture posted? I've been avoiding looking at the RT pictures since they kinda depress me.

Tneah, hugs, hugs and more hugs. Have no fear. Your move will soon be over and you will be surrounded by all your stuff arranged just as you like it.

Shannon, I can see some of the posts under the reply box, but not all of them, like when the melters have a posting festival. I get so confused trying to read things in order and figure out what the heck everyone is talking about.

Ok DD did not do the road test this morning... I had no idea she had to be on our insurance first. When we got there DMV lady told us what we needed...OY I swear I need a stiff drink!

So I get in my car and tell dh on the phone. I'm already driving back home; DD will be taking said road test tomorrow.

After we added her to our policy - I almost fell when I found out how much more our policy will increase by adding her on it .

OMFG! Its crazy I tell ya! Just crazy <insert a whole slew of cuss words here> and all that jazz!

Oh yeah DD has been at Cold Stone for two years she started working there at 15 1/2 and so believe me that stuff is very dangerous. We always have some here at home but I can pretty much stay away from that evil goodness so long as its way in the back.

Honestly after awhile you tend to get immune from it and during TOM I tell her not to bring over any at all :eek:

Waves to darling Michelle

So I did Itread outdoors set 6 it was a good run and one I needed after my near heart attack this morning.

Tneah so sorry about the moving hassles I've moved so many times in the past that I can so relate to what you're dealing with... sending you big hugs

I seriously need to get off now as I still have tons of things that must get done today.

Later

picture.php

OK, I’m still rather tired and a little sore from the weekend, but at least I’m not napping this afternoon like I had to do the last two days. Instead I’m helping Isaac write a letter to his first-grade teacher. The teacher sent home a special paper and envelope for that before school was out last spring. I’m realizing Isaac is pretty out of practice with writing his letters. We’re a bit behind on the pre-1st grade homework.

Well, no big surprise, I went to Target this morning, but it was all about the school supplies (and new school shoes). They didn’t have any more of the right kind of pencils, so I came home and ordered those from Amazon instead.

I hope to BBL to catch up on some personals but now I have some laundry, ironing, etc. to do.

I'd kill him Tneah! URGH!!! Go crack the whip, will ya woman!?!?!?
2gwb921.gif
Give him a smack for me, k?
Just_Cuz_15.gif
snapoutofit.gif

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.