itrain

edie

Cathlete
Hi there -

I just purchased an ipod especiallly for my workouts. Does anyone have a favorite
isculpt (ballet), isculpt (traditional), istrength, istrengthcombo workout? thanks so much!
edie

I haven't tried anything but iTreads, which I love, but I'd really love to try some iBallet. My DD wants to try it too.

Thank you everyone for your posts. Julie and Karin - could you please elaborate on the ones you tried and liked? There is so little info on the types of exercises each workout consists of. thanks so much. edie

I enjoyed the ISclupt circuit work out immensely. No equipment needed and it kicked serious butt! I forget what # it is but I think it's the only one labeled as a circuit work out and Malania (or something like that) teaches it. I think Sunny knows which one I'm talking about! I have ISculpt #1 but still haven't tried it yet. I have an IBallet but wasn't thrilled with it personally.

Here's a list of the exercises in each. Each workout comes with a pdf file so that you know what the exercise is that you are supposed to be doing.

iballet 1

plie in second position
plie in first position
plie with ball
attitude
standing obliques
roll ups
single leg stretch
double knee stretch
criss cross
ball lifts
isolation lifts
seated attitude
side lying lift
stretch

istretch combo 6

sun salutations
warrior 1
warrior 2
crescent pose
side angle
roll up
double leg stretch
teaser
rollover
oblique lifts
spine twist
swimming
high kicks
pulley movement
knee kick series
frog extension
stretch

HTH,

Karin

Hi Karin -

I just checked out the link you provided. Thanks so much - it was really helpful.

I'm in the process of deciding which itrain workouts to take with me for my 2 week vacation to Alaska! We are taking a week cruise and I am mostly thinking about getting in my workouts! I think they have a small gym on the ship and an aerobics room (to do itrain workouts).

I purchased an 80GB ipod because I thought I could download my dvds onto it and later found out it is illegal, although some people still do it. Then I also purchased a Nano 8GB ipod which is much thinner and less cumbersome (sp?) to work out with. - But I decided to keep the 80GB ipod for all of my music, yoga workouts and meditation cds. Spent a bundle of money! Ouch! but I'm happy with my purchases.

sorry to ramble! I just got excited after I read the Video Fitness reviews! Thanks again -

Edie

These sounds interesting. Where can I find and purchase them? I just opened up iTunes and tried to do a search on them and didn't find anything.

My favorites are:

iSculpt Ballet #1
iSculpt Ballet #7
iSculpt Ballet #18 Nip/Tuck

iClimb #14 BootCamp
iClimb #17 Core

iTread #13/30
iTread #19/30
iTread n tush #19/45
iTread #16/20

wendy is talking about isculpt 12 and it is da' bomb! great for taking on a trip as the exercises are all bodyweight only.

enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.