Italian Cathletes...where are you?Infos needed!

EllieB

Cathlete
Hi everybody!
I'm a newbie here, but I'm sure it's plenty of Italian Cathletes scattered around Italy and the world as well!I'd really like to share with you tips and opinions about Cathe's dvds...But first of all, I'm posting here because I have a question. What kind of step do you use while working out?Did you manage to find -in any Italian store- a club step like the one used by Cathe in her dvds?
I looked for it also in some huge department stores as Decathlon, but could not find anything of the sort. I would have bought it at shopcathe.com but the shipping cost is waaay too much expensive and really can't afford it.
Thank you in advance for any kind reply!
Ellie

I haven't lived in Italy (which is funny since I'm an Italian citizen) but I did find a full size step at Decathlon in Madrid, Spain when I lived there a few years ago.

It's not the traditional one with the square risers. It's gray on top with little black and gray rectangular risers. I have seen them in Switzerland, as well.

So my advice is to keep looking. Ask friends in other cities to keep an eye out for you. Maybe also ask the people at Decathlon if they can order one for you? I would also visit gyms and ask where they got theirs.

I live in Mexico now and it's really frustrating to find fitness equipment outside of the US, but I've found that you just have to look in every store you come across and keep asking people...eventually you will find what you need! Good luck!

Hi everybody!
I'm a newbie here, but I'm sure it's plenty of Italian Cathletes scattered around Italy and the world as well!I'd really like to share with you tips and opinions about Cathe's dvds...But first of all, I'm posting here because I have a question. What kind of step do you use while working out?Did you manage to find -in any Italian store- a club step like the one used by Cathe in her dvds?
I looked for it also in some huge department stores as Decathlon, but could not find anything of the sort. I would have bought it at shopcathe.com but the shipping cost is waaay too much expensive and really can't afford it.
Thank you in advance for any kind reply!
Ellie

Ciao Ellie B,
mi chiamo Chiara e vivo a Roma sono una Cathe fan da secoli ormai e ho tutti i sui dvd. Personalmente penso che sia la migliore! per quanto riguarda lo step, è impossibile trovare il club step che hanno loro qui in Italia. L'ho cercato come una disperata ma poi mi sono dovuta arrendere: non esiste:mad:!!!!! ho il rebook step e devo dire che è ottimo, mi ci sono trovata molto bene, solo che Cathe in alcuni dvd usa lo step molto alto con 4 o 5 risers sotto mentre il rebook arriva solo fino a tre. Così poi mi sono decisa è ho fatto lo sforzo, notevolissimo, e ho comprato quello loro. con quello di Cathe non mi sono trovata un gran che perché x metà step la superfice era dura e l'altra metà invece sentivo sotto i piedi dei vuoti dovuti proprio a come era fatto è come se sentissi la parte sottostante. invece con l'health club step non ho avuto assolutamente problemi (l'ho comprato da un altro sito credo inglese non ricordo bene).
Cara Ellie B, ci sono anche altre ragazze italiane qui Silvia e Federica x esempio, spero che anche loro leggano la nostra email e ti scrivano. Se vuoi sapere qualche altra informazione sui dvd fammi sapere quale ti interessano e cerco di spiegarti come sono (fantastici!!!!). :eek:
Ciao e a presto
Chiara

I haven't lived in Italy (which is funny since I'm an Italian citizen) but I did find a full size step at Decathlon in Madrid, Spain when I lived there a few years ago.

It's not the traditional one with the square risers. It's gray on top with little black and gray rectangular risers. I have seen them in Switzerland, as well.

So my advice is to keep looking. Ask friends in other cities to keep an eye out for you. Maybe also ask the people at Decathlon if they can order one for you? I would also visit gyms and ask where they got theirs.

I live in Mexico now and it's really frustrating to find fitness equipment outside of the US, but I've found that you just have to look in every store you come across and keep asking people...eventually you will find what you need! Good luck!

Hi Handels!
Thank you for your suggestion: I actually have a step which is quite similar to the one you have, I was looking for something more "challenging" .Thanks to your advice I had a quick look at decathlon website and found out that they have the reebok one, at least available online. I think I'll try to book it and buy it at the shop near my house.
Thank you so much!
Ellie

Ciao Ellie B,
mi chiamo Chiara e vivo a Roma sono una Cathe fan da secoli ormai e ho tutti i sui dvd. Personalmente penso che sia la migliore! per quanto riguarda lo step, è impossibile trovare il club step che hanno loro qui in Italia. L'ho cercato come una disperata ma poi mi sono dovuta arrendere: non esiste:mad:!!!!! ho il rebook step e devo dire che è ottimo, mi ci sono trovata molto bene, solo che Cathe in alcuni dvd usa lo step molto alto con 4 o 5 risers sotto mentre il rebook arriva solo fino a tre. Così poi mi sono decisa è ho fatto lo sforzo, notevolissimo, e ho comprato quello loro. con quello di Cathe non mi sono trovata un gran che perché x metà step la superfice era dura e l'altra metà invece sentivo sotto i piedi dei vuoti dovuti proprio a come era fatto è come se sentissi la parte sottostante. invece con l'health club step non ho avuto assolutamente problemi (l'ho comprato da un altro sito credo inglese non ricordo bene).
Cara Ellie B, ci sono anche altre ragazze italiane qui Silvia e Federica x esempio, spero che anche loro leggano la nostra email e ti scrivano. Se vuoi sapere qualche altra informazione sui dvd fammi sapere quale ti interessano e cerco di spiegarti come sono (fantastici!!!!). :eek:
Ciao e a presto
Chiara

Ciao Chiara!
Non sapevo potessimo postare in italiano! Piacere di conoscerti! Io mi chiamo Eleonora e vivo in Emilia e ho inziato a lavorare con Cathe dallo scorso Novembre, francamente non c'è paragone con qualsiasi altro tipo di workout provato in precedenza- Cathe fa la differenza!
Visto che mi sembra di capire che tu sia molto esperta in fatto di dvd di Cathe... mi sa che ti chiederò consiglio!:D Intanto credo che il mio prossimo acquisto sarà step della reebok, mi sembra il più semplice da reperire e comunque ha i 3 livelli di altezza, mi fido del tuo parere!
Grazie ancora per il consiglio e spero davvero di conoscere anche le altre ragazze... è davvero difficile trovare qualcuno che conosca Cathe e che abbia una vera e propria passione per lo step!
A presto!
Ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.