Insanity!

jansherman

Cathlete
If you love intense cardio, you have got to have this!! I ordered the Tony Horton One-on-One workout so I could get the free Insanity disk. I did it this morning, and it's probably the most intense dvd workout I've ever done. This is the way I want to work out.

Can't wait for the series to be released this month!!

If you love intense cardio, you have got to have this!! I ordered the Tony Horton One-on-One workout so I could get the free Insanity disk. I did it this morning, and it's probably the most intense dvd workout I've ever done. This is the way I want to work out.

I'd be delighted to order it if BeachBody would just get off its well-toned arse and, like, OPEN IT UP FOR SALE!!!!! They've shuffled around the release date at least three times by my count.

I'll buy it when it comes out, but BeachBody sure hasn't made an ongoing customer out of me!

A-Jock

ITA!!!
I'm buying it the very minute it's up for sale!
I've done the preview workout 5 times and it does not get easier. I suck in some air during this workout :eek:
I love Shaun T in this series.:D He's very motivating throughout the workout.

I've done it once and I felt the exact same way! I can't wait for it to come out!

Anyone have any idea, yet, whether this series can be used with STS? I'm doing my second round of STS and would love to use the Insanity series for cardio, if that seems reasonable.

Sandra

A friend of mine was googling Insanity, and she found it for sale and ordered it through Extreme Fitness. She paid for 3 day shipping, and never got any type of message saying that it hadn't been released yet. What's up with that???

maybe it was a preorder?? I don't think beachbody does that but maybe that site did and will send when they get it. otherwise I'd be worried it wasn't legit. (I've never seen that site.)

A friend of mine was googling Insanity, and she found it for sale and ordered it through Extreme Fitness. She paid for 3 day shipping, and never got any type of message saying that it hadn't been released yet. What's up with that???

It's a pre-sale.
I'm surprised, BB usually doesn't allow pre-sales.

Last edited:
Anyone know approximately how much it is going to cost?

I've read the basic package is $119.99
There will be a deluxe with 3 or 4 workout discs and I think shakeology.
No one seems to know the pricing for the deluxe or what is offered.

I have been hearing in the $120 range, but that really is just what I recall from reading a comment here and there, I don't know for sure. I do feel pretty certain there will be a standard and a deluxe set.

I've read the basic package is $119.99
There will be a deluxe with 3 or 4 workout discs and I think shakeology.
No one seems to know the pricing for the deluxe or what is offered.

:D Posted at the same time. Wow, if they are adding the Shakeology, the Deluxe is going to be pricey. A tub of that stuff is $120 I think. I hope they don't do that though, I don't like having other products forced on me when all I want is the original product, like I would like to buy the extra discs, but really don't want to pay more for a shake.

:D Posted at the same time. Wow, if they are adding the Shakeology, the Deluxe is going to be pricey. A tub of that stuff is $120 I think. I hope they don't do that though, I don't like having other products forced on me when all I want is the original product, like I would like to buy the extra discs, but really don't want to pay more for a shake.

LOL! I know we posted at the same time.:D

No one knows for sure. Someone said it was like a 3 month subscription to shakeology. It's all speculation and rumors tend to fly on the net because BB doesn't reveal much before a release.
I agree with you about forcing that crap on us. I don't want the drink mix either but I want the extra workouts. Hopefully it will be like CLX where you can purchase the extra workouts separately. Unfortunately, CLX bonus workouts were $50!:eek:

LOL! I know we posted at the same time.:D

No one knows for sure. Someone said it was like a 3 month subscription to shakeology. It's all speculation and rumors tend to fly on the net because BB doesn't reveal much before a release.
I agree with you about forcing that crap on us. I don't want the drink mix either but I want the extra workouts. Hopefully it will be like CLX where you can purchase the extra workouts separately. Unfortunately, CLX bonus workouts were $50!:eek:

Just wanted to clarify:
Shakeology is NOT going to be included in the Insanity Deluxe set. A 60 day supply of Recovery & Results formula (from P90x) will be included in the Deluxe set along w/ 3 additional workouts (Max Interval Sport Training, Insane Abs & Upper Body Weight Training.) No word yet on the price for the Deluxe set. :(

Just wanted to clarify:
Shakeology is NOT going to be included in the Insanity Deluxe set. A 60 day supply of Recovery & Results formula (from P90x) will be included in the Deluxe set along w/ 3 additional workouts (Max Interval Sport Training, Insane Abs & Upper Body Weight Training.) No word yet on the price for the Deluxe set. :(

Thanks!

I went back to look at the original thread(on Ya Ya board) and it was stated the recovery drink. I am the one who confused it with shakeology:eek:
I'm still not thrilled with the recovery drink will be included. I wish they would sell the workout separate from their supplements. I won't use it.

Just wanted to clarify:

Thanks again! Actually, this is good to know, I did not want to spend much more than the $120 anyway, looks like I'll be going with the standard set, and can always add on later from ebay if I really feel I need/want the extra 3 workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.