Insanity DVD Problem

I just hope he's responsive. Do I contact eBay or PayPal to file a claim if I need to? Fortunately, I've never had a problem w/eBay purchases before. No more tryng to save $ on workout sets on eBay!!

Sorry for the long post..thanks

You can contact one or the other (something fairly new on eBay), but do not wait too long! You have 45 days to file a claim.
You can call PayPal and they will help guide you through the process.
A few women on the purse forum I visit had satisfactory CS going through eBay. Ebay refunded their return shipping cost too. http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUsNextGen

Thanks for the tips..

I gave him 3 business days to respond & I purchased on 11/11, so I guess I'll just wait & see what happens...I should have viewed all dvds upon receipt, but 1st few looked ok & I liketo be "surprised" when I start a new wo, so I didn't preview.

On another note: I am on the 3rd week of program & getting a bit burnt out on so much high impact/intensity cardio - did you experience this hump & just push thru or take a break from it?

Also, what's with doing pretty much the same warm up/stretch 2x a workout EVERY workout?? Getting bored w/that, too. Don't getme wrong - still really liking the program though.

Rose2boys: I had the same problem you mentioned...about the third week of the first month I began to feel a little dread about the workouts because of the high impact/intensity...probably the impact moreso than the intensity, because I want every workout to be intense. I have posted on a different thread about my problems with hip pain and these workouts have really aggravated it (but I think Cathe cardio does too, to be fair!). I workout in the basement on a concrete floor with a really poor excuse for an exercise mat, so before every workout I start to imagine the feeling of my feet pounding on the concrete over and over...and my hips and knees start talking to me! But, I really wanted to do the program as "prescribed" so I stuck with it. I'm glad I did, because I have lost 6 or 7 pounds so far, also thanks to diet changes. Plus, I know my push ups are getting better, my resting heart rate is now 48 and I can see a difference in my abs.

I am now in the second week of the second month, and the only changes I made were these: doing Cardio Recovery instead of Max Recovery when scheduled (because of the DVD problem). And, during Recovery week when Core Cardio & Balance is scheduled for six consecutive days (?!?), I had to skip Monday completely because of a work issue, and on Friday and Saturday I did Imax 3 and Muscle Max because I missed Cathe. :) I plan to strictly stick to the schedule from now on, and then when it's over, create a really fun, variety-filled Cathe rotation.

I sent my dvd's back but my seller is in Canada so I could not get delivery confirmation but I did get a receipt and it has the tracking number from the customs form I had to fill out. The PO indicated they could track it as far as the last airport it arrives at in the US just before heading out to Canada. I am hoping that this seller is honest and doesn't claim he didn't receive it. However I believe if he does that my receipt will be enough proof of shipping for paypal. If any of you have any other advice as to what I should do in the event the seller denies receiving it I would be most appreciative! Hoping for the best!
Booboo

I just heard back...

from the seller. He writes in broken English, a bit hard to understand, but basically I think he's saying that the package was sealed when he got it. He doesn't know condition of what's inside, so not really his fault!!?? However, he will refund amt I requested (i guess to avoid claim) but needs a few days because he's having trouble with his credit card (???)

Wonder how long it will really take! Don't know if he's stalling, lying or what...

I responded that I understand his point, however, I don't know where he got set from, but, he, as the seller, is still responsible for a defective-free product. I gave him until Mon 11/7 before I file complaint. Did I do the right thing?

Karen,
I would most definitely file a dispute, you can later escalate it to a claim. The fact that the seller would even intimate that he does not know what is inside is indicative of him trying to pass the blame and feign ignorance. I don't see how the seller having problems with his credit would have anything to do with your refund. Sent the item back asap with delivery confirmation. You do not want to wait and give this individual time to close out their account on ebay. Often times they close their account and start right up again with a new account. Best of luck
Booboo

He's a bootleg seller, why on earth would you believe anything he says?? :mad:

He lied about the product and he needs to unload tons more, I'm sure. Do whatever you have to do to get your $$ back ASAP. He just wants to keep your $$ and get more from other unsuspecting customers.

Like the previous poster said, don't give him time to close out his account. There's no need to be understanding when you're dealing w/ a con artist like this guy.

Just wanted to let you know I got a refund from paypal today and they closed the dispute automatically. Glad I didn't cancel it!
Booboo

thanx Cynthia! I received a legitimate Insanity yesterday and what a difference in packaging as compared to that counterfeit!
Booboo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.