Inquiry About STS Cardio

no, i think the moderator was probably making a general statement based on past experience. i don't feel it was directed at me personally. SNM stated very clearly where things stand today, so i don't see any confusion.

The moderator wrote specifically about Shock Cardio so the statement wasn't based on past experience. I just find it confusing that you got this information directly from Cathe and SNM is saying that we shouldn't listen to you. I will bow out of this thread now...:)

Erica

My Apology For The Confusion

Hi Everyone! I’ve been away from the office since leaving for the NYC EB event last week and am finally able to sit down and begin reading the forums. I understand there has been a conflict on some information and I just want to kindly address it openly here with all of you and clear up any confusion. Feel free to ask further questions if you have any after reading this post. I will gladly answer them as I read them.

I’d like to apologize for the confusion regarding the information that surrounds the release of STS Cardio. While in NYC after the workout, a small group of participants were all sitting around with me and we were casually chatting about many things in life…fitness, family, personal achievements, etc. I was very open with everyone and answering questions as I honestly knew the answers to be. One question came up, and now reading this thread I see that the question was asked by IKL (btw, it was such a pleasure to chat with you on Friday :)). She asked if I had any idea when we would be filming the STS Shock Cardio series. I was very candid and while I can’t remember EXACTLY word for word what I said, I know that I said that it would probably be sometime in late summer/ September, but it is just so hard to know these things exactly. I also said that the quality was what was most important to me and I would never sacrifice quality to rush a product out there. I also commented that I am so happy that many of our customers understand and respect that.

I can see how perhaps this information could have been taken to many that we have possibly set a filming date, when actuality, I was just generalizing with a time frame.
I am usually much more careful when making generalized comments in public (based on past experience) however, this one day, I just wasn’t thinking things through fully and for this reason I take full responsibility for the speculation it has caused and I apologize for it. I’d also like to mention that Chris, in this case, SNM, at no point knew that I made these casual comments to the group (shame on me for forgetting to mention it to him), and as a result he comes off sending confusing messages in his attempt to set the speculation record straight.

I hope you can all understand that we as a company and as individuals care about our customers deeply. I hope you will accept my apology on behalf of the entire company for this clear misunderstanding.

In closing, I’d like to send a personal apology to IKL, for putting you in the center of all of this and causing you undeserved stress. Thank you again for coming to NYC to share a workout with me. It was wonderful to meet you and all the others who came.

Kindest Regards,
Cathe

Last edited:
Thanks Cathe! As always you are so gracious and kind. Personally, it doesn't matter when you film STS Cardio because I will want it whenever it is available---whether it's two months or two years from now. And I know that my money is well invested and the product will be top-notch, as all of your products are.

Again, thank you for ALL that you do for us.

Thanks for the update Cathe! I see you are up late ;) Thanks for being so candid and gracious as always when faced with confusion. As a longtime fan (and faithful preorder customer) I appreciate the time and effort you put into projects and the quality shows!
take care and looking forward for great things to come!
julie

Thanks Cathe for a reply. I don't mean to keep on this subject, and I know
I must be missing something or I am having a major "senior" moment..but
I still am confused.

Quite simply, are you planning on filming around September or can we
expect delivery of the dvds around end of Sept/Oct. as stated in presale
information? Thanks. I really don't care who said what, etc. just is the
presale information still as planned or has production been pushed back?

Thanks again. and sorry for apparently being so dense !

I still am confused.

Yes, as usual, you handle every situation with grace and poise. But, I have the same simple question as asked above. Also, any info on Power Tower, please?
Thanks for your hard work!

I still am confused.

There has been no change in the expected release date of STS Shock Cardio which we have said will most likely be in the Fall of 2009. We have also not set a film date yet, but will let you know as soon as we do.

There has been no change in the expected release date of STS Shock Cardio which we have said will most likely be in the Fall of 2009. We have also not set a film date yet, but will let you know as soon as we do.

All this said, you may wish to change this on your order page so it doesn't give false hope:

Cathe Friedrich - Shock Cardio said:
Though we do not guarantee a ship date for Shock Cardio and Travel Fit you should not expect delivery until late September 2009.

That is just the earliest you should expect delivery. We've qualified that date with numerous posts and emails. But, yes probably a good idea to change the wording. Thanks for letting us know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.