Inner thigh work

rcook

Cathlete
Whats the best workout for inner thigh work, I have MIS, PH, Terminator, and have pre-ordered Legs& Glutes, was seriously thinking of pre-ordeering Supersets dvd, which would be better for for inner thighs Supersets and PS or something else ... these have great leg work, looking for inner thighs(upper inner thigh) ... thanks Rhonda :7

p.s. I know we don't know whats all on supersets, so if there is something else please let me know.

Cathe's Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs has some killer inner thigh work. It's on the floor, with a body bar used as resistance. Ouchie! ;) Her newer Lower Body Pyramid has some really good inner thigh work as well, done with the stability ball, also on the floor. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much Sherry, and you other ladies, I ordered the PS dvd yesterday :7 am looking forward to getting into it :7 ... thanks for your help .... Rhonda ... God bless :7

Plies did more for my inner thighs than any floorwork. Luckily, PS legs has a killer plie sequence where you slide each leg in. Your inner thighs will thank you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.