Indiana Anyone?

That is too funny! It us such a small world, isn't it? We have been spending much of our free time at Pet Jungle. :)
Sharon, do you do Pediatric Orthodontics? If so, we may be seeing you soon for DD - she is sure going to need them!

Missy

Missy--

We recommend (also the American Association of Orthodontists) the first consultation around age 7. We don't treat most 7 year olds, but like to check their development--make sure they don't have missing teeth, and check for skeletal problems early. If early treatment is recommended, it generally helps to avoid tooth extractions later and even jaw surgery, as well as get an overall better result. Most kids are put into our recall system though, and we monitor development every 3,6, or 12 months. Our consultations are free, too! If you do want to come and see us, ask for me. Sometimes I work at our other location, but would love to take care of you. Check out our website at www.davidjudyortho.com.

I also love Pet Jungle--I've held that big albino snake up over my shoulders before!!!:eek:

--Sharon

DD is 11 and will need something done for the gap between her two front teeth - she has her father's mouth ;) Thanks for the link!

Both of the kids really want a Ball Python for their birthdays this year. We went to a reptile demo a couple of weeks ago and they just fell in love, lol. We are still trying to warm DH up to the idea, but having dead rats in our freezer doesn't really appeal to him... when I think about it I don't really like it either!

Missy

I know I am a little late on posting here, but I am from Indiana...actually pretty close to Evansville. I live in a little town called English....if you blink, you miss it! We are about 1 hour east of Evansville, 20 miles south of Paoli, and 45 miles west of Louisville, Ky.

Sara

I used to date a guy from English. LOL. Brings back college memories. LOL
LD
http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL395/10721112/19111645/307955868.jpg[/IMG]

I'm in Carmel. Can be found working out at the Monon Center about 3 nights a week. Ill-advisedly fighting meatheads. :7

I'm from outside Peru. I didn't realize there were so many from Indiana. It's great to see that I'm not alone here in this state, LOL. Well, aside from my sil and my hairdresser:D.

Sally

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.