I'm sorry - just one more Powerstrike question!

JoyceMarie

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

The other thread about the Powerstrike Millenium workouts has me really intrigued - I really want to try them, but where do I order from? I did a couple searches for sites that carry them, but I wasn't very successful...

Can anyone tell me where I can order these? Thanks so much!

Joyce

You can order the two "Millenium" videos at www.powerstrike.com
There was also a place you could get earlier videos, but I don't remember what it was (and they were quickly selling out of them).

Hey Joyce,
Powerstrike.com is where you can find them. I love these tapes. Good form teaching and low impact. I am sure you won't be disappointed. Amy Jo

Hi,
I just pre-ordered Powerstrike Millenium 3 and ordered 1 and 2 also from CKSales. www.cksales.com

Their prices are in Canadian dollars so I think its a bit cheaper if you live in the U.S.

Hi, I just ordered the Millenium 1 and 2 from CK Sales as well. I have ordered a number of times from them and their service and selection is great. I don't get the benefit of the exchange rate because I'm in Canada, but it would equate to some fantastic prices for you folks "south of the border". They have Cathe stuff too! Cindy

Wow, thanks for all the quick replies everyone!!!

Actually, yesterday I figured out that powerstrike.com would be a likely name for a Powerstrike website (duh!), so I went there and ordered the Millenium 1 and 2 videos. After all the raves here I figured I can't go wrong... after all, anyone who exercises with Cathe is going to have very high standards! :)

Thanks again everyone! Can't wait to get my new tapes!

Joyce

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.