I'm older than I look! :(

eminenz2

Cathlete
On realage.com, because of my recent health history, instead of my chronological age, which is 38, I'm "really" 51 years old.

How sad! I don't feel 13 years older...

Try it (?) and see what you think...

www.realage.com

oh it was so neat doing real age!

i wonder how "accurate" it really is

mine said i was 16... i'm turning 24

not bad lol :)

Thanks for sharing this very cool site! I just did it, too! I'm 37 and it says my real age is 34! Not bad! Again, all thanks to Cathe!

I'm with you, Eminemz. I did this last year at the chronological age 28 and it said I was 37. x(

I guess living with type 1 diabetes for 18 years will do that to you... as that was the only thing that made me age on their system. x(

Oh well!! :D

Congratulations to you Amy G! I have a couple kids with diabetes in my school and their fortitude in dealing with their chronic illness.

I know the disease comes with lots of dietary obligations and maintenance - I am so impressed by people who can manage it, given my "casual" discipline about my own diet. I don't think I could do it!

Hats off to you!:D

Susan L.G.

I'm 43 and it has my real age at 35! What an interesting site - thanks for sharing!

Lorrie

"Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever"
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Did you know the Doc who wrote Real Age does not advocate intense exercise, and actually counts against you if you work out to someone like Cathe every day?

I am 49 and my real age is 41. :D

Oh, and yes, one of the recommendations for improving my "real age" was to exercise LESS! Not gonna happen.

Well then, if I worked out less intensely, I'd get fat! How would THAT jack up my "real" age????!!!!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias ;-)

I'm 28 and it says my real age is 24. I'm actually suprised because I smoked a pack to a pack and a half a day for 14 years. I have quit now for three years so I guess it really does make a difference! Thanks for this site, it has made me feel much better about my life changes.

Barbara

I'm 49, and they say my real age is 42, but I think it's misleading, because one of the questions was 'how many times a week do you eat fish?" (in order to check intake of omega 3 fatty acids), and they don't count any other sources of omega 3.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.