I'm doing it again!!!!

Hi Aimee,

Oh please don't be angry, I don't mean to rain on your parade but I'm worried about you. Did you ever ask your Dr. if the strict competition dieting could have been what triggered your problems with lowered metabolism? And could it have had anything to do with that painful (gall bladder I think) attack you had near your last competition? I know competition bodies look beautiful and I'm thinking the competitions themselves must be exciting and very motivational, but none of that would be worth messing up your health for. Please be careful! --Karen

Hi Karen! Yep, yep, I did check with my doctor first:) . He told me me that with as low as my TSH levels were, I've had to have had this condition for years and just never realized it. He's going to keep an eye on me throughout the whole prep, in fact I go in for a blood drw on Fri. As for the gallbladder, that was related to the diet! It appened after my comp. and just started eating normally again, and my body didn't know how to handle the extra fat and carbs. Hey, live and learn:D . So I know now to ease back into normal eating afterwards and all should be well. Thanks for being concerned:7 ! I swear these forum have the best people in the world on here! You all are awesome!

Aimee

Aimee, your timing is perfect! I was just asking everyone if you had to workout at a gym to get a competition type body! I'll be watching you like a hawk these coming weeks and taking notes! This is so exciting! Have you ever posted pictures? How'd did you get started with the competitions? What do you think of the new series for this purpose (I'm assuming you have them?)

Aimee,
Good luck with your training for the bodybuilding contest. I would love to have a body like that someday, without having to diet so strictly. It is such a commitment to eat that way day in and day out. I will look forward to your posts each day!
Linda

Thanks Cbelle and Cruncholi!! I would have a wider variety in a gym, but I prefer home. The only things I can think of that I add on to Cathe's workouts are pullups and leg ext/curls. That's it. If you all want to see pics from my last comp go to www.elitephyiquesinc.com. I'm hoping to coming in about 5lbs heavier, musclewise of course;) . I hope I've gained that much in muscle. I'll be thrilled:7 !

Aimee

Hi Aimee! I just caught wind of your competition news yesterday on the ask Cathe forum! Wow! This is really exciting! I want to congratulate you firstly on your previous success and also wish you lots of luck in preparing for your next competition! You have your work cut out for you girl and I admire you for being soo committed and disciplined! I checked out the site and your pics are amazing! Your hard work shows! Way to go! You can be the "Cathe" calender girl with that body! Thanks soo much for keeping us posted on your journey and educating us with your video rotations and nutrition! You can count me in on your cheering section :7 I may not be able to make it to Ohio but I'm here in the Cathe Bleachers rooting and a tooting-You Go Girl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.