I want this poster for my workout room!!!

I know 2 other Catheites that have it, Shonie(Maxwells)& Laura (libra-something or other). Its an awesome poster. I wouldn't mind getting one myself.

I've been wanting that poster for quite a while. I don't have any place to put it. If I ever get workout space of my own, instead of using the familyroom, it's gonna be on the wall, along with my autographed picture of Cathe.

Thanks for sharing...Im saving this thread...I don't have a workout room but Im planning on having one,one day!

I don't have room in my area, so I purchased one as a gift to a girlfriend who had a basement area. She loved it so much she hung it in her living room.

Who cares how much she is lifting, she is the babe of all babes, ahem, except my personal fave, Sophia Loren.:)

You know, I love this MM poster, but I often wonder if it was just for publicity - more for the men to hang in their barracks.

Here is the cynic in me. Yeah, I think she's lifting about 5 or 8 pounds in each hand, ***without shoes***, in a bikini top and jeans. I've read blurbs on the internet that said oh, yeah, MM worked out with weights, but I don't believe it.

JMHO.

Susan L.G.

I'd really rather have a poster of Cathe and her crew! I'd love it if they would take some of the awesome photos from the blog and offer them as posters for our workout rooms. Just my 2 cents! ;)

I'd love some of Cathe and crew too. I have her 2007 calendar and I've thought of making my own collage out of it to hang up. I think that would be very cool.

>You know, I love this MM poster, but I often wonder if it was
>just for publicity - more for the men to hang in their
>barracks.
>
>Here is the cynic in me. Yeah, I think she's lifting about 5
>or 8 pounds in each hand, ***without shoes***, in a bikini top
>and jeans. I've read blurbs on the internet that said oh,
>yeah, MM worked out with weights, but I don't believe it.
>
>JMHO.
>
>Susan L.G.

I hear ya, and I do share some of that cynicism (sp?). In fact, I thought it might have been photoshopped...that someone else put her head on someone else's body or something. I did a web search but didn't find anything. But I do still like it. I don't know how many women were working out with weights at all in the 1950s, and 5 or 8 pounds is heavier than what some women I know use. (Don't get me started on that...)

Jodi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.