I Want My Step!! Step!! Step!! And More Step!!

twinkletoes129

Cathlete
I'd LOVE Cathe to return to more step workouts!!:D And I'd LOVE to see:

• Imax 4-pretty please with stevia on top!!
• Body Max 3-another pretty please with stevia on top!!
• 4DS2-with another HIC2 and LIC2 with those wonderful blasts put into every combo
• Cross Train Xpress 2 (with loads of step and intervals)
• High Step Challenge 2
• Low Max 2
• Low Impact Circuit 2
• Cardio & Weights 2
• Step Works 2
• Step Blast 2
• Drill Max 2 (with loads of step)

Bring it on!!!:p

I'd LOVE Cathe to return to more step workouts!!:D And I'd LOVE to see:

• Imax 4-pretty please with stevia on top!!
• Body Max 3-another pretty please with stevia on top!!
• 4DS2-with another HIC2 and LIC2 with those wonderful blasts put into every combo
• Cross Train Xpress 2 (with loads of step and intervals)
• High Step Challenge 2
• Low Max 2
• Low Impact Circuit 2
• Cardio & Weights 2
• Step Works 2
• Step Blast 2
• Drill Max 2 (with loads of step)

Bring it on!!!:p

Wow! This is like a Christmas wishlist :rolleyes:

YES! Please!

More good old step workouts!

I'd LOVE step wos like the ones in 4DS, but longer...or a series of short ones on i disc that could be used seperately or mixed. I just LOVE those and reach for them frequently -- just 1 when I am time crunched & premix of both when I really want a fun, sweaty workout.

I know it seems like we just got SCS, but I can't wait to see what next series will be!!

I agree with all the above!! More step workouts, with lots of premixes on top!:)

Of course, I always feel guilty I don't do certain workouts enough times/year as it is. But, it gives us a Christmas wish list for sure!!:eek:

Yes, more cardio please!!! The trend in workout dvds seems to be all lower intensity stuff or mostly short, mixed circuits. It's hard to find anything that really does it for me these days so zzzzz off to the elliptical I go

Rhythmic Step 2

Rhythmic Step is still my all time favorite. And I'd love it with the quality of music that the original had (think intensity series quality of music as well). I'll pay more for great music.

More Step!!

I agree not only to more step workouts, but also longer than 30 minutes (examples: Step Blast, Power Max, etc.) I love the oldies but goodies but I need some new challenging cardio workouts in addition to these!!

One of my first posts but...

I have to say I ADORE a long Cathe step session. I fully back the idea for BodyMax3. I just got 2 and I'm in love. I can't get all the way through it with 2 risers yet but it has already replaced LoMax as my motivator workout for the week. (And I've used LoMax so much it's starting to split apart.) The music keeps me going all the way through and I'm left singing even after the workout is over. More please!

Yay

I agree with more step, please! I adore the step work outs that I have, in fact just finished body max2 and would love another!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.