I want my P90X now!

mikkame77

Cathlete
I placed my order for the P90X system last week (Wednesday) and about to die as I am waiting (impatiently) for the package to arrive. I don't know how long I can take it! :p I think that I only make it worse for myself by reading the posts from you all here and on the P90X message board.

Keep the information coming! I don't want my excitement to wane.

Tamikka

http://www.geocities.com/mikkame77/weight_loss1

It should be arriving soon.
Remember back in the days when companies would ask us to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery? How impatient we've become!

I also finally ordered the set early this week!! I am very excited and looking forward to receiving it-- hoping it won't take too long since I live in California.

Hi Tamikka! Just wait until you get it Tamikka! Your first week your not only going to collapse on the bed & sleep like a ROCK but your upper body is going to feel sooooo tight & muscular!! I kid you not! This is exactly what it feels like for me (its my first week) of the Classic rotation. I can't tell you how people are STARING at my arms!:eek: One man on the train commented to his friend "Wow look at the woman across the way she's in REALLY great shape!" That made my day. I can't believe the difference in how I feel after only 1 week. And also let me tell you, you would not be able to do this without doing Cathe's workouts first. I LOVE these DVDs & so will you. Kathy:D

NICE, Sheila.

I went out last night to a bar and had a diet coke and lots of water. Well, the bartender asked me why I wasn't drinking. I told him that I was in training. He asked for what and I just flexed. LOL I caught him checking me out and then I told him that I was joking. He believed me! He felt my arm and said "WOW!" That made me laugh.

Tamikka
http://www.geocities.com/mikkame77/weight_loss1

Oh, Tamikka, I'm soooooo jealous!!! I have to wait until the 25th to even order! We want full details when you start.

Shari

Great! Still doing PT. Can't wait to try p90X. Hubby is going to make me one of those modified pull-up contraptions (although he doesn't know it yet). I sweet-talked him into a pull-up bar out in the barn, but that is so far over my head (in more ways than one), that I'm hoping I can at least do a partial modified pull-up. I couldn't do even one, not even in h/s. But I'm determined. How about you? Still doing WW? Can you do pull-ups? If so, how many?

Shari

I have my P90X!!!!!

The package was waiting for me when I got in EARLY from work. I was beside myself. (Actually, I received my Oxygen magazine, a package from a friend,and some party decorations!) It felt like Christmas. I am so ready to BRING IT!

I watched the intro, Plyo, Chest & Back, and Core DVDs. I can't wait to get started.

Reading quickly through the nutrition portion, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my food intake is very close to the Phase 1 ratios. I would only have to reduce my card intake by 5%. Ha Ha!

I hope to be able to begin by the beginning of July. I want to make sure that I have everything in place to get the most out of the workouts.

Shari- I am a lifetime member, but do not really do points anymore. I am glad to hear that PT is still doing good things for you. I think about you on occasion. My friend had great success with Lynne as her PT guide.

Tamikka

RE: I have my P90X!!!!!

Tamikka....great news that you got it!!! I think the PlyoX is AWESOME...and the Core Synergistics....wow...stuff I have never done and you really feel it through your whole core area...Bring it on!!....:)...Carole

You don't do points anymore!?! How are you maintaining your weight so beautifully? I'm sooo jealous.

Shari

Shari,

I just watch my intake of macronutrients and limit processed foods, etc. It's like I am in training for a competition...with myself! :) When I want to be extra "good", I enter my food into fitday. I will definitely use fitday.com when I am doing P90X.

I am loving the P90X system and cannot wait to begin. I have been experiencing a HIGH for a while now due to changes in my musculature and want to see how lean and mean I can be with P90X. I'll let you all know!

Tamikka

I just ordered P90X today:D I've been reading all of your super positive posts on it, and I just couldn't resist. Now I just have to go through the agony of W A I T I N G !!! The website said about 2 weeks, but if you paid for it all at once,(not the 3 payments)then it would ship sooner. From CA to Michigan will probably take at least a whole week though!!! I'm hoping to have it by July 1st, so I can start it with a new month.
It cost quite a bit, even after 20% off, but I justify it as an early B-day present to me:7 I'm hoping my fiance will be interested in the P90X too. He just couldn't get into the Cathe workouts..(he felt silly the 2 times he joined me:+ )

I just can't wait!!!!!

Johanna

Congratulations. I believe that you will LOVE these workouts. I haven't done any yet (in entirety), but have tried out some of the exercises. So far, so good!

Tamikka

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.