I Tested!!!

motherofsix

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,
This morning was day 30 of my cycle and I just couldn't wait any longer. That First Response pregnancy test sitting on my shelf kept calling me. I still remember the first test I took over 18 yeas ago when I found out I was pregnant with our first little girl. It was a funny box shaped thing with a mirror on the bottom and it took 5 minutes to get the result.
Back to the subject. I took the test and after only 1 minute my hubby and I could see 2 pink lines--Positive. It doesn't seem real. But I have never had a positive that was wrong or a negative for that matter. And last month I got 6 negatives---what a bummer that was.
Thanks for all the advice everyone gave me and I will still get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". I have heard it has lots of stuff about menapause, too. And being 41 that could be coming up pretty fast--but not too fast I hope. I also want my daughters to read it, so they will be prepared when the get married. Yes, we still believe sex comes after marraige. It is so much more fun that way!!!
Have a terrific day. I know I will now. I can relax and stop thinking I am losing my mind.
God Bless,
Heather

Congrats!! So when you posted about wanting to be pregnant, turns out you were pregnant! I wish you a safe happy fit pregnancy :)

Marci

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-03 AT 09:08PM (Est)[/font][p]Congratulations to you and your family. Can't wait to follow you through this pregnancy.

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R) Fitness
www.healthymomsfitness.com

Congrats. Looks like you don't need to rush out and get taking charge of your fertility. Well, your instints were right that you were pregnant. We should be due around the same time, I'm probably only 2 weeks ahead of you. Hopefully we can help eachother, although your the pro after 6 children.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.