I teach my first Step class Fri Dec 5!

Good for you! Are you nervous? I would be a bag of nerves, but I don't like people watching me and I was never a public speaker.Hey, I don't even like to tell a joke in a room full of people I know!:)
Although exercise is something I am very interested in.Maybe someday I could be a personnel trainer....never know:p
Good luck and let us know how you make out.
Lori

Yes, I am a little nervous! But I'm also looking forward to exercising with other people! So that distracts me from being nervous. Yes, I will show them my teeth (Grrr!) hoping to kick some butt that day! }( :7

I will definitely keep you posted, after the class!

-Con.

Yayy Connie!!!

I am sure you are gonna blow them away !!! Good luck girl and let us know how it goes! Way to go!!

:+ Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey Connie,

I haven't been on the forums in over a week, I'm soo excited to read that you had your first class already! Way to get the ball rolling;-) I know you did GREAT!

Connie,
What a great journey this has been for you! You went after something you really wanted and now it is becoming a reality! You are truly an inspiration!

Can't wait to hear how it goes for you! Best of luck and show them what you're made of!!! I know they'll love you! :7 :7 :7

Connie,

You will do fine. I started teaching a little over a year ago. At first I started off with a body sculpting class and worked my way into teaching kickboxing. I've been doing the kickboxing now for about 7 months or so. I love it. Do not worry about messing up. Noone is perfect. Just keep going and have fun. You'll do great. Please let us know how it goes.

Kristie Schultz :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.