I placed my 1st order!!!!

stephanie932

Cathlete
Well, thanks to many of your suggestions and some on another board, I've finally made up my mind!

This is what I ordered....I hope I made good choices!

I preordered Low-Max so I would get the free shipping, but also because I love, love, love low impact workouts. High impact really bothers my knees so I think this will be an awesome way to take a peek at the Hardcore series and get a great workout.

Next, I ordered High Step Circuit because I'm new to Cathe and just love her Basic Step/Body Fusion.

I also ordered Body Blast - Vol. 3 with Push Pull and Super Sets to give me a taste of that series. I have a stability ball and don't get to use it much and this dvd seems that it will force me to use it more.

And finally I ordered Intensity Series - Vol. 3 with Pyramid Upper Body and Pyramid Lower Body to give me a taste of this series, as well. And, 2 fellow friends on another thread really, really rave about these workouts.

I do alot of selling on Ebay so my next $50 will go toward the Timesaver DVD, but I was worried that if I ordered something w/ too much choreography I might get frustrated. From what many of you told me, I'll have many, many ways to mix match the dvds that I ordered. At least this way, I'll have Basic Step/Body Fusion down by the end of January and can venture into more step workouts. I also still enjoy my Firm workouts and rebounding so I can plug them in the mix for cardio.

Thanks, everyone for helping me make my choices. Now, I just need your well wishes that I'll survive these workouts! ;)

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Stephanie...

I considered pre-ordering low max too but I was afraid the choreography would be too much for me as a beginner. So I decided to wait until I can preview it on this site to see how hard it looks or until I am a more advanced stepper....In the mean time tho, if you try it, you must tell me what it's like!:)

I actually have a few of Cathe's more advanced step work outs already-Cardio Hits and All Step-that I need to find the courage to try :eek: after I complete Body Fusion successfully a few times.

Best of Luck with your purchases!!

~Wendy~

We don't stop laughing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop laughing...Put more laughter into your life.

Stephanie, you made great choices! I pre-ordered all the Hardcores on the first day of pre-sale, one of the ones I was most excited about was Low Max. And you will love all the pre-mixes on SS/PP and Pyramids. I don't have High Step Circuit but do have High Step Training - it slays me, but I keep going back for more!

It's so easy to get hooked on Cathe!

Diane

I'm a new Cathe fan as well! I told my husband that I wanted the Intensity series for Christmas and I got it! I've already done Cardio & Weights and did IMAX2 this morning. I am loving it! I decided to start with the Intensity series and then work my way up to Body Blast and then finally to Hard Core. There are a few that I'll want to purchase that are pre-intensity series. I've been doing Firm (pre-2001) and FitPrimes exclusively and have been waiting a year to get Cathe! I'm so excited about it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.