I Love Cardio & Weights!!!!

susanz

Cathlete
I just received my videos yesterday and this is the first tape I chose to do. It was so much fun! I loved the ab work at the end. Though Cathe continues to amaze me with her strength. The chest/core compound exercises - WOW! :)
I will be doing IMAX2 in the morning(preview it this afternoon) and from what everyone tells me I'm a bit nervous! But, I shall suck in my gut and go for it!
I can't wait to try Bootcamp too. My goodness Cathe, you've outdone youself! Susan

I ordered it last night and can't wait! I really hope the cardio isn't too high impact or complex. I love doing step aerobics and strength combined.

Hi Susan,

I am ordering Cardio and Weights later on in January, and I can't wait, being such a CIRCUIT MAX fan and all !!!!!!!!!

Anna :)

Waahh, now you're making me sad. :'( I just got my tapes yesterday, and Cardio & Weights is defective! It won't play, fast forward, nothing! I've watched IMAX 2, Muscle Endurance and Boot Camp... when I get home from work I'll watch both Pyramid tapes and make sure they're okay...

I'll just have to call customer service on Monday and see if I can get a replacement. Can't wait!! (Again)!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-03 AT 12:45PM (Est)[/font][p]Pykkalo,

What a real bummer - here we wait almost four months for these tapes and you get a defective one my heart goes out to you. I received my tapes yesterday - I did Cardio & Weights and it was awesomely fun! I hope you get your tape soon. I would ask them to send you a new one right away and not have to weight until they get the defective one back.

Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl! I was going to email them, but I still have not reviewed Pyramid Upper Body or Pyramid Lower Body, and I wanna make sure they're okay before I send C&W back.

I guess that's how my luck is going- I ordered a video from Sara's City Workouts a couple weeks ago, and one of the tapes only had 18 minutes of footage (60 min workout), so I had to ask for a replacement! Haven't gotten it yet, though... so out of a total of 10 tapes I've gotten in the last month, 2 were defective!

SNM won't make you send the defective tape back--they'll just send you a new one. They really are the best!
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.