I like to know why!!!!!

monkey15401

Cathlete
Why are some of you people so igorant to new people we are just learning not everyone knows how use a pc perfect i have a life other then just a pc !!!I have 3children 3 granbabies and one more on the way !! But i do love Cathe she is the best I have tried other people but when i tried her for the first time 3months ago I am addicted,
So what i am saying be a little nicer to people when they are new .
You don't own the web site!!!!!!
I love fitness as much as you guys !!!:) so be nicer

Monkey,

I hope my answering your Private message helped you the other day.

Shelley she dug up some old threads by mistake and some people were a bit stern with her.

Terri

: Catheized and mckmain and like 3 more can't remember the names but gees they are so igorant cause i messed up and someone else wrote to me saying some people was mean to her she told me don't pay atention to them.
I was kinda glad i wasn't the only one
:-(

monkey,
My comment:
"Maybe somebody was "offended" in some way and this is their way of letting us know".

was in no way meant to bash anyone. You never know when someone is not really knowing the workings of the website or if they really are trying to drag up an old post to "get their message across".
Welcome! I am fairly new myself and love to read/respond to the other posters. I really have learned a lot from these women and some men. :)

Hi monkey,
I usually don't join in threads like this because I don't like controversy. I'd just like to say that some people may have assumed that you were doing something wrong. There have been those that join to purposely create havoc on the boards. And the majority of these women love Cathe just as you do, and are ready to "gang" up on anyone, that might be playing "tricks" on everyone else. The majority of the time, we are fun-loving, friendly people, so please accept an apology on behalf of everyone and let this go. Enjoy the boards just as we do! Welcome!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar08/slider-scale/lb/0/81/26/.png[/img][/url]

Thanks, Christy - that was excellent. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Monkey - if you need help navigating the forums or have a question, just let us know, and we'll be glad to help you. Welcome to the forum!

Angie

Well I guess it to me alittle "rude" but thats the way I took it and someone else did to but I also learn alot too. I like this web site its great you know just trying to figure out how to put things in the right areas so i don't make people mad!!!

>I did let it go until i got a email.
>But all is said and done!!
>Thankyou:D Peace

i sent you an email but it wasn't mean by any circumstance. i was just stating that if somebody is flaming you and you feel you did nothing wrong then just ignore them. i am sure all of us have been flamed at one time or another for something we did or said on the boards and didn't realize we did something wrong.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Ah, don't worry about anything. We get in little spats here sometimes but then we make up and move on!:) Sort of like a family:)
Again...welcome! And your a grandmother?:eek:
Lori:)

>: Catheized and mckmain and like 3 more can't remember the
>names but gees they are so igorant cause i messed up and
>someone else wrote to me saying some people was mean to her
>she told me don't pay atention to them.
>I was kinda glad i wasn't the only one
>:-(

I actually don't like to be referred to as ignorant. I only commented on someones elses post that the old threads being brought up seemed like they were from one person. You. I am sorry you were offended, I meant no harm. I never PM'd or emailed you. We were all new here once. Like another poster said if you have ANY problems we are all here to help...lets get past this...:)...Carole

Welcome to the boards Monkey! Honestly, you will soon see that things here are really friendly and this is a great place to come for all sorts of reasons. I am encouraged daily, and you will be too.

Sorry about the rough start! I thnk that sometimes things can come across with a tone that is not really intended to be bad, but it just translates that way, sadly. You don't really get to hear how someone is saying something and it may sound bad in the written format. Once you get to know these ladies you will see that they didn't mean to come across negatively. Honest;-)

Big hugs to you, and welcome once again!

Monkey,

I like the fact you had enough gumption to challenge us on something that offended you. Good job!

Yeah a grandmother here !!3 beautiful grandaughters
and the doc said grandson on the way !!! :D
And thankyou very much for being so nice:)
Teresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.