!i!i!i --- clean-it-up weekend --- i!i!i!

I made it through. I did all of PS legs and abs and then did the timesaver premix of GS c/t. It knocked off about 15 min for me. It was a long workout but I made it through. I liked PS legs, it took me a minute to figure out what weights to use b/c she didn't say what she was using so it confused me.

Ryan's making a salad for lunch and we're just having a relaxing day around the house.

Kate, I'm so sorry that Gina's not feeling well. Puking is the worst!

Morris, you are my hero too - selling your house without dh around! Crazy.

Katie, are you still recovering from your crazy party?

Annabel has been mumbling in french for the past 15 min... can't quite make out what she's saying. Pretty funny.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
angie

Morning ladies! I "slept in" a bit (but not really, since the time changed), sooooo tired from that party yesterday!! It was a lot of fun and Collin had a great time, and that's what matters. Chris and I got the grocery shopping done for the week last night, so today we are free to be outside all we want. It is supposed to be another 75* day -- I love it!

I am going to go for a run OUTDOORS this morning -- YAY! I am trying to convince Chris to join me, but it doesn't seem to be working:rolleyes: He hasn't done a workout in almost one week, says his ankle hurts.....

Be back later!

Kate & Robin -- I am looking to order some classical stretch DVDs to try out next week during my recovery week. Since I am training for a 5k, I will still be running but want to alternate CS on the other days. What suggestions can you give for a good DVD or two to begin with?

g's holding her food down & is much perkier! yay!

morris, hope your day is going good!

wtg angie on the wo's! feels good to keep up w/ a rotation!
yum salad - ive had a ton lately....mmmm

katie, sounds likw all is well your way!
cs - get volume 1 / athletes intense stretch. $20 ....its on the same dvd. $7 for shipping. last i checked classicalstretch.com was the best deal - amazon was more but maybe theres a better offer now. ais is the best!

Thanks for the recommendations! I will order tonight.

I ran outdoors for about an hour this morning, not sure how many miles, 480 cals. My shins are SCREAMING already:confused: This always happens when I run outdoors!

Off to Lowes to get a new storm door.

Good Morning Everyone!

I am really sore from my run outside yesterday! I did 3 miles of hills slow but I did it. Our area is so hilly that it is hard to find a flat area to run. People complain about races in our area because they have a hard time training for the hills. Last night we saw Watchman. I thought it would be light because it was a superhero movie but it was really dark and a little gory at times. I enjoyed the movie though. Tonight we are going out to a Chinese restaurant that has nothing healthy so I need to figure out what I can eat. We are going with people I don't really know well and the waiters in the restaurant have a hard time with English so when I have modified in the past it was a 50/50 shot if they would get it right.

Kate, rest week is over tomorrow and then to Meso 2. Yikes! I am glad Gina is feeling better. I usually have problems with antibiotics making me sick too.
Katie, I love athletes intense stretch. I was able to get a better deal at Amazon when I ordered because I got free shipping. Just shop around first.
Robin, I am enjoying this warm weather too but it sounds like at the end of the week it will be back in the 40s. I bet Morris will laugh at us when we complain that is too cold.
Morris, glad you had a great day yesterday. I hate the cold so I would have had a hard time being outside for so long when it was in the 40s. Hope you get an offer soon!
Angie, sorry you have to postpone your 5K. I don't think I would be able to run outside very much if I had kids.
Klaudia, how was the party?
Anne, how is your weekend?

w/o Yoga solutions 1 hour of different things. I wish she had a workout blender or something so I could make my own workout.
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: mexican stew
s: fruit, chopped veggies
d: chinese

hi everyone - just when i thought we were free the rest of the day, another showing:( i cannot really relax in the house b/c it has to stay clean. i am really tired now. okay - no more complianing.

kate, glad gina is better.

katie, yeah on the run!! i am definate;ly jealous.

colleen, how would you rate that yoga? i'
d like to get into yoga more but want something fairly intense.

klaudia, how was the evening???

robin, feel better - sinus pain is the worst.

i need to chill out. eats have been a lot this morning, i think b/c i was under what i needed yesterday. it should work out fine if i just keep things low key for the rest of the day. but, i bought yummy snacks this am when we were out. i think i will put them all away until later in the week - no self control. boys going down for a snooze. i want to too, but i have to go starghten up. also am supposed to do weights - we will see. good news is dh is on his way to hawaii, so we can talk tomorrow, and hopefully will be home friday!!! bbl

sorry youre feeling bad robin!

katie, i hate that shin pain - i used to get it too.

colleen, good luck at dinner - go for sthing steamed and never lo mein

morris, i sure hope you get an offer out of this!
aaaahhhh..hawaii...we took a cruise there pre-gina.

sts12 done! i loved it! felt good & strong today!

klaudias still dancing on top of the tables!!!

clean eats here and we BOTH got our wo's done! get to go to bed early! or maybe thats actually on time for normal people!:p

one exception to clean eating....i made ciabatta bread. yum. oh. my. goodness. gracious. it literally took 24 hrs start to finish but it was so worth it!:D

Hey, everybody! Just finished dinner and DH is doing the dishes. I love that man. I made sticky sweet ribs. Not so clean, I know, but they were yummy. I would change it up a little next time, but it's first time I've successfully made baby back ribs, so I'm happy I have a recipe that works.

Yesterday I went to see my parents and we had a nice time. We went out to lunch and then to the local museum for a program on the Fort Gratiot lighthouse. That's the one by Port Huron, where I grew up. I had a boyfriend who had an apartment right under the lighthouse when I was in high school (I was a senior and he had graduated the year before). Ah, memories! It was a good program and I found out that was the first lighthouse on the Great Lakes. I didn't know that. So, that was cool. After that my mom and I went to a friend's house for a short visit. Her 40th birthday is tomorrow and she had a party last night, but I didn't want to stay that late. Anyway, we had a nice visit and it's always good to see her.

Today has been very low key, just reading and a little shopping. I bought a new necklace at Macy's. Jim got a couple of belts because they were buy one get one 1/2 off. Then we came home and I started dinner.

No work outs this weekend, but I'm okay with that. I think this week I'm going to upper body, lower body, 2 cardios and a circuit. How does that sound?

Kate, I'm glad Gina's feeling better and STS 12 went well. Good job!

Colleen, I love running outside. It warmed up a bit here, but it's been raining for two days. We'll see what this week brings.

Robin, sorry about your sinuses. That's no fun.

Angie, you go woman! That was a lot of work out!

Morris, sorry the house showing is stressing you. Glad to hear your DH will be on his way home soon. Hopefully you'll get an offer soon.

Klaudia, are you recovering? Did you have fun?

Katie, Collin's party sounds great. Shin pain is the worst, isn't it? Does it get better as you run outside more?

Okay, I need to finish my magazine. And I think I'll go to bed early. See you in the AM!

anne

hi everyone. i am ready to fall into bed with a splitting headache. yuck!! what a crazy day. we have been on the go nonstop. i made it thru dinner without giving into my craving for vast qualnitites of carbs, esp sweets. i had a ton of asparagus, leftover fish, and some hummus on pita (low carb). so today ended up pretty clean, not quite as good as yesterday. i did get out for a walk with the boys, and our 90 inches of snow are melting and creating wonderful mud puddles for finn to play in. more laundry too! poor aidan is miserably cutting another tooth - i can see one ridge about to pop thru. i hope for a peaceful night, and, as he barely napped, should be good.

kate, 24 hrs for bread? i know a great bakery.... jk:D hope you had a good rest of the day.

anne, what a nice sounding weekend. wo's sound good this week. which circuit will you do?

klaudia, hope all is well - we miss you.

colleen, how are you feeling about monday morning?

hi robin, hi katie, hi angie

not sure if i will be in tomorrow am before work:mad: or not. i plan to do the elliptical and some leg work - we will see. also see my therapist tomorrow . i need some help from her with work issues i think. good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.