I hope you like your new workouts

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Whew, we are finished sending out all of the orders. I've been doing the happy dance all afternoon :D (hey, there's a name for a future DVD ;)). I know it's late but it is the first chance I have had to sit to the computer today and see if you have any questions about your new Shock Cardio workouts. I see some of you have already done a few workouts...WOW! I will skim all the forums now to see if you are asking any questions that I might be able to help you with. Feel free to ask them here on this thread too. I will be here for about another hour :)

Mine should arrive tomorrow!! I'm knee-deep in Group Kick training (damn, Cathe, I give you SO MUCH more credit now that I have a glimpse into the other side - cuing is hard, let alone all the rest of it you do - building programs, and giving us that humongous motivation!!), but am hoping to squeeze in a couple of Shock Cardio DVDs while I'm on vacation this week!!!

and, I have to travel to Chicago in January, so I'll most definitely bring Travel Fit!! I'm psyched that it's 51 mins! So, really, no questions yet, since I don't have them yet, but I can't wait to try them!!!! Hope you and your family have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!! ((hugs))

I don't have any questions, but just wanted to say hi! I don't think I have ever been on the forums when you have been. This is a first.:)
I don't have my STS Cardio dvds yet, but can't wait. I've loved looking at the clips! Not sure which will be my favorite.
I hope you have plans to relax with family over the holidays after working so hard!! We appreciate you so!!:):D:):D

Hi Cathe, I haven't received mine yet, but I wanted to say thanks for delivering on time as promised! I'm sure your happy to have this out of the way now. Have a great Christmas and lots of luck with all of the EB tours next year.

Hi Cathe! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm wondering if you have a favorite of the new cardio workouts? They seem so varied and different, and I'm just curious if there was one that grabbed you, similar to when you did KPC?

I'm extremely excited, waiting for my order to arrive and really appreciate how you went above and beyond to get them out to us -

Have a great week (You are going to take a break soon, aren't you?!!)

I am getting mine tomorrow and I just cant wait!!! I am so excited after looking at all the clips and pictures.

Thank you for all your hard work in getting these workouts to us. Especially for offering the preorders and keeping us informed with the progress. You go above and beyond every time. I am always SO inspired by you!!

I cant wait to work out with you again with these new workouts!!! I will be stalking the UPS guy tomorrow for sure!!! :)

How cute Jolene! You and Jess will be great! I just know so. It takes time get it all down but you have the passion and the drive and that combo equals success :D

Enjoy your vacation as well as your upcoming travels. Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Mine should arrive tomorrow!! I'm knee-deep in Group Kick training (damn, Cathe, I give you SO MUCH more credit now that I have a glimpse into the other side - cuing is hard, let alone all the rest of it you do - building programs, and giving us that humongous motivation!!), but am hoping to squeeze in a couple of Shock Cardio DVDs while I'm on vacation this week!!!

and, I have to travel to Chicago in January, so I'll most definitely bring Travel Fit!! I'm psyched that it's 51 mins! So, really, no questions yet, since I don't have them yet, but I can't wait to try them!!!! Hope you and your family have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!! ((hugs))

Thanks Cathe! I know it will come with time, it's the patience I don't have ;-) So, in the in-betweens, I SO will sample some of these Shock Cardio workouts!! Just in time for the new year!!! :)

Hi Five Gin! So fun to "see" you here. I can't wait for you to get your new workouts. They each have their own "flavor" and intensity so you can pick and choose to meet your needs.

Yes, I plan to FULLY relax over the holidays. Thank you for your precious concern.

Hugs to you and your whole family. May your holiday be bright and merry :)

I don't have any questions, but just wanted to say hi! I don't think I have ever been on the forums when you have been. This is a first.:)
I don't have my STS Cardio dvds yet, but can't wait. I've loved looking at the clips! Not sure which will be my favorite.
I hope you have plans to relax with family over the holidays after working so hard!! We appreciate you so!!:):D:):D

No questions here, just in my ritual state of suspended animation in the last 24 hours before anticipated delivery. I've viewed several of the clips with great eagerness (especially the HiiTs and the Circuit one!) and it's going to be a dilemma to decide which one to do first!

Have a wonderful night, Cathe! And thanks for all of your hard work!

A-Jock

Thank you kindly lkl! I wish you and your family a very special Christmas too.

Hi Cathe, I haven't received mine yet, but I wanted to say thanks for delivering on time as promised! I'm sure your happy to have this out of the way now. Have a great Christmas and lots of luck with all of the EB tours next year.

What a fun question Tricia!

Ok, I liked them all for their own reasons but I had extra fun with Travel Fit, Athletic Step, MMA Boxing, and Cardio Core Circuit :D

F
Hi Cathe! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm wondering if you have a favorite of the new cardio workouts? They seem so varied and different, and I'm just curious if there was one that grabbed you, similar to when you did KPC?

I'm extremely excited, waiting for my order to arrive and really appreciate how you went above and beyond to get them out to us -

Okay....I thought of a question. Will the new workouts have premixes or do you think I will I be able to modify in some way until my stamina is back 100%?

I received my set today and broke in Circuit Blast. Whew! Whatta workout. I'm curious how you make it look so easy to jump on the step with 8 risers?? I only used 6, and I was whooped. :p

Thanks again for working through a heckuva storm to get the shipment out. I totally agree with other posters who said that was in no way expected but very much appreciated!

PS Tricia

Thank you and a very special holiday wish to you and your family too....yes, a break is on the "to do" list, lol

You are going to make me cry Anne! Thank you VERY much. I appreciate your special words. :)

I am getting mine tomorrow and I just cant wait!!! I am so excited after looking at all the clips and pictures.

Thank you for all your hard work in getting these workouts to us. Especially for offering the preorders and keeping us informed with the progress. You go above and beyond every time. I am always SO inspired by you!!

I cant wait to work out with you again with these new workouts!!! I will be stalking the UPS guy tomorrow for sure!!! :)

Cathe I just wanted to say that I appreciate all your hard work! I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet but after seeing the clips....oh my gosh...i was squealing with delight lol :D I love how you always, always find a way to make your workouts fresh and original....you are without a doubt the best!!!
When I started out with your workouts I was extremely overweight. I couldn't do half of the moves...but I modified and persevered...always thinking "someday I'll be able to". Well someday has come and gone...I've lost 75lbs...& I know I couldn't have done it without your expertise! Thank You!!:D

Cathe, I just have to wish you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! You are such an inspiration and I absolutely LOVE working out with you. You have made me push myself to do things I would have never done without your encouragement! You and your staff are very much appreciated! Thanks for all of the hard work and dedication to get this amazing series out to us just in time to work off all those holiday pounds! I cannot wait!!! Thanks again!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.