Cathlete
Exclusive to registered Newsletter customers Sale, 2006

Cathe Titles To Ship Soon!

Huge Fall Sale Continues!

Cathe Pre-Sale Shipping Information

Cathe's Pre-Sale titles are scheduled to arrive at her office on
Monday, October 23.

When does CK Sales start shipping?

We receive our shipment by express courier. The new DVDs arrive here 48-72 hours after Cathe ships them to us. Our goal is to have the Cathe pre-sale orders shipped in 24-48 hours.

Low Impact Circuit (DVD) Body Max 2 (DVD) Butts and Guts (DVD) Drill Max (DVD) Q: Can I still cancel my Cathe pre-sale order?
A: Yes, but only until Cathe starts shipping which should be Monday Oct 23.

Q: Can I still add titles to my Cathe pre-sale order?
A: Yes, all you have to do is email us the titles you want along with your Cathe pre-sale order number. However, sale titles are not held. If the extra title is out of stock at the time of shipping the order for the extra title will be cancelled.

Email inquiries during Cathe shipping week:
We'll be working hard to ship out all Cathe pre-sale orders as soon as they arrive. We will not be able to give timely responses to email or phone inquiries once the Cathe's arrive.
If you're making changes to your Cathe order, please email us ASAP. We are not responsible for last minute requests or changes to your order. We receive a huge volume of email concerning each Cathe pre-sale.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Hi Everybody! I saw that there were two CK Sales threads which stated the same info so I deleted one of them.

Yes, CK Sales will be sent out at the same time that our other pre-sale orders are.

Thanks Cathe, I preordered from CK Sales and I can't wait to receive the new workouts.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Tuebo Jam junkie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.