I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!

banslug

Cathlete
I am jumping for joy! First the Road Trip Weekend. Now a job offer!

For those that have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm headed back to work for the first time since DH passed away (coming up on 3 years next month). Since it's just me and my boys, I HAVE to work around their schedule, so I applied for a job at our elementary school AND JUST GOT THE OFFER PERSONALLY from our Principal! I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! It's a part time Monitor position! I'm PSYCHED! I'm also hoping that it will lead to full time SOON! I'M PUMPED UP!

Thanks for letting me share!

Gayle

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Congratulations Gayle!!!! You deserve it!

I love being able to cheer you on since you supported all of us at table 11 through such a rough time Saturday night! Being dejected and all.

But guess what??? You didn't get rejected!! NOOOOOO.... you got the JOB!!

Yay!:7 :7 :7

Oh my god, Gayle! I'm so happy for you, I'm crying! (not really...I just thought it sounded appropriate) :)

Allison

Good for you Gayle! That principal better start looking over her/his shoulder--you might be after that job someday! ;-)

THANKS everybody! I haven't stopped smiling! Now I'm up for a cardio session! Sore legs and ALL! lol

Gayle

>Allison, Allison, Allison, what are we going to do with you?

Oh god, Robin you just made me cry. It's been a very difficult 24 hours for me.

The post-roadtrip letdown is really killing me because my SO thinks I’m ridiculous and doesn’t want to even hear me mention it. It’s really, really hurtful. He couldn’t care less. So I called Mom last night and I was teary and she told me to “get a grip.”

To have the chance to meet and talk to the one person who has changed your life is beyond words. Cathe has literally changed my life---my eating habits, my body, my self esteem, my issues with food and exercise, etc. It was just incredibly overwhelming to meet her. It was so amazing to meet others face to face who feel the same way I do. To be around others who "get it" is very emotional for me. I feel like I spend every moment of my life trying to explain and defend myself and my passion for Cathe and her workouts and to have a whole weekend where I didn't even need to say a word was really unbelievable.

I know I have totally hijacked this thread. I'm sorry.

Allison

I am sooooo happy for you also! That is certainly going to be a great fit for you! And I think you will be a great addition to any school position.

xoxo, neicebug :)

Gayle -

Hooorrrayyyy!!!! I work in a school also and nothing beats that!! All of the holidays/weekends/summer off with your children.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy

Gayle, I'm so happy for you! I was thinking about you this weekend and was waiting to ask you if you had heard anything about the job. That is fantastic!! When do you start?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.